MstrSHAKE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW CTR
Country flag
That's how I came across them was on facebook, in a CTR only page someone posted all three systems stating that he direly wanted them but that he thinks they are just now being made, I was like f&*% yeah! and began my search lol. The dual tip sounds like legamax yeah, the triple is a tad quieter, and the single is their light weight track version only around 40 pounds, if I remember correctly. The youtube videos of them are hard to find since they are in japanese. I can find them and post the links here if ya'll want me to (I'm for texas ya'll is a word :headbang:) lol
Yes

CTRFK8

First Name
Sauce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
Single exhaust looks ridiculously silly on the R lol but if it sounds anything like this then best exhaust on the R ever period HAHA

InThatThang

First Name
Darien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic Si, 2020 Honda Civic Type R.
Country flag
I was about to get this exhaust but nengun is charging like $600/$700 in Shipping to the US ? Can we get this anywhere without it being like $2k? I may have to go with HKS instead ?

hafadaze

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R (#1106)
Country flag
I was about to get this exhaust but nengun is charging like $600/$700 in Shipping to the US ? Can we get this anywhere without it being like $2k? I may have to go with HKS instead ?
Check www.rhdjapan.com
Sponsored