K20C2 ECU Wiring Diagram

GrDeleto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
And just like thstnthe first DR25 Rychem wrapped "K20C2" Plug-N-Play Maxx Ecu Mini 10th/11th Gen Civic harness is done! Time for some testing! Move over KTuner! No need for you here anymore. We can see boost now!

received_758864139355406.jpeg

received_1416630775835194.jpeg

received_233917712685285.jpeg

received_642727177762752.jpeg

received_1011870116859955.jpeg

received_1310780329796242.jpeg

received_3688418748058910.jpeg
I know we have the harness. But next thing is what about the kits themselves?

OP
OP
Awdfk8machinist

Awdfk8machinist

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 integra GSR, 93 Civic Hatch,
Country flag
I know we have the harness. But next thing is what about the kits themselves?
Designing some parts for that now. Got some help from the Myles Batusta

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Need custom downpipe and possibly manifold if the k24 turbo manifold keeps turbo/dp too close to alternator, compressor and rad fan. Tap into oil pan for oil return. Need k20c1 radium engineering port injection kit (modified bolt holes), CTR Intake manifold, and 17 accord v6 TB (to clear shifter cable bracket on trans, also need to back out adjustment screw for correct idle voltage) to upgrade injectors IF there aren’t upgraded injectors that have “fat” tips like the oem to fit in the head (I had to drill out the injector hole on spacer to fit oem injectors that didn’t quite work well leaving a small opening behind the gaskets on the spacer, wouldn’t advise doing that to prevent any boost/vacuum leaks). Our fuel hard line from tank is 1/4”, the ctr is 5/16”honda standard, as well as the fitting for the port injection kit. It’s got the same location for inlet and outlet, it will give better results, even with the upgraded lpfp tank pump kit from pfs they advertise for Si, it will work. Intercooler and piping and you’re good to go.
I’m not sure if the oem intake manifold will work with the spacer kit, tb may be too close to brake reservoir. I haven’t tried.
Acura RDX turbo 410cc injectors MAY work and fit in head and connectors without spacer kit, but still leaves the rail inlet at 1/4”
There’s also the option of running the k20c1 fuel return kit from a company in canada, that will also definitely allow the injectors to push out more fuel.

Last edited:

WhosClunk

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 EX CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Radium engineering port injection kit k20c1 will work if using v6 tb and aftermarket injectors. Bolt holes will have to be honed out/made larger in diameter.
Bolt holes for the throttle body? Of a J32 or J35? So if not upgrading fuel rail get si pump, type r purge pipe, and fit fuel lines?

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bolt holes for the throttle body? Of a J32 or J35? So if not upgrading fuel rail get si pump, type r purge pipe, and fit fuel lines?
bolt holes to head. upgrading fuel rail is optional, upgrade lines if upgrading rail. I just found out the radium engineering fuel rail will work on stock location with custom brackets, so port injection spacer is not needed. Though if you want to upgrade to the j35 tb you gotta upgrade to the ctr intake manifold, and do run both of those you need the port injection spacer because shifter bracket on trans that holds cables is in the way. I recommend getting the pfs pump, or type r oem fuel pump unit since its regulator is about 20psi higher than Si and non Si. (Si is only like 5psi more than non Si) if not going with fuel return which is a huge recommendation. I used a fit hose to connect my 1/4 hard pipe to the radium engineering rail with 5/16 standard fitting.

Last edited:

WhosClunk

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 EX CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
bolt holes to head. upgrading fuel rail is optional, upgrade lines if upgrading rail. I just found out the radium engineering fuel rail will work on stock location with custom brackets, so port injection spacer is not needed. Though if you want to upgrade to the j35 tb you gotta upgrade to the ctr intake manifold, and do run both of those you need the port injection spacer because shifter bracket on trans that holds cables is in the way. I recommend getting the type r fuel pump unit since its regulator is about 20psi higher than Si and non Si. (Si is only like 5psi more than non Si) if not going with fuel return which is a huge recommendation. I used a fit hose to connect my 1/4 hard pipe to the radium engineering rail with 5/16 standard fitting.
I have a cvt so idk if the shifter bracket would still be in the way. what’s better that pfs si one or an oem type r one, could you link me an oem R one. so with the radium rail and new pump and j35 tb does it make that much of difference being NA or is this more getting ready for boost, bc rn i just want to replace the pump at least but with sum good

OP
OP
Awdfk8machinist

Awdfk8machinist

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Finished some CFA for the new K20C2 exhaust manifold. Looking really promising!

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a cvt so idk if the shifter bracket would still be in the way. what’s better that pfs si one or an oem type r one, could you link me an oem R one. so with the radium rail and new pump and j35 tb does it make that much of difference being NA or is this more getting ready for boost, bc rn i just want to replace the pump at least but with sum good
I lost power installing the ctr im and tb na. It’s for boost. You might be good without the spacer since you’re auto not sure if the tcm is in the way, but you need to shave the top of the flange of the Im in between cylinders 1-2 and 3-4 to match the na manifold flange because of the oem fuel rail location. J35 only works if you back out the adjustment screw to satisfy the voltage readings and prevent codes.

OP
OP
Awdfk8machinist

Awdfk8machinist

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen K20C2 ECU Wiring Diagram 20230614_182933

First 10/11th Gen Civic Maxx Ecu Mini PNP harness has arrived. Ready for testing. This harness will piggyback your oem ecu and move all engine functionality to Maxx Ecu! Opening the floodgates for tuning, antilag launches, wide open throttle shifting, boost control up to 3 bar, flat shifting, nitrous control, advanced 32 x 32 fuel and ignition timing, variable valve timing control and much more.

OP
OP
Awdfk8machinist

Awdfk8machinist

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
First ones ready to test C2 guys! You ready for advanced engine tuning features?

Honda Civic 10th gen K20C2 ECU Wiring Diagram received_3688418748058910

WhosClunk

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 EX CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I lost power installing the ctr im and tb na. It’s for boost. You might be good without the spacer since you’re auto not sure if the tcm is in the way, but you need to shave the top of the flange of the Im in between cylinders 1-2 and 3-4 to match the na manifold flange because of the oem fuel rail location. J35 only works if you back out the adjustment screw to satisfy the voltage readings and prevent codes.
thank u, also I was wondering if you know these fit
Honda Civic 10th gen K20C2 ECU Wiring Diagram 77F2AA6E-4BC9-45A1-8CE9-39E29F5B621F

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not sure but I’m sure the ferrea springs from 4P racing will work