Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I have no problem being a pioneer, but at the same time it's difficult to be a pioneer when any sort of advice you seek is quashed and drowned in a sea of people saying "you got the wrong car".

We just don't need to hear it anymore. Anyone who owns a 2.0 NA has either traded it in for an Si, or kept it because they would rather have the NA. Every thread ever about the 2.0 NA is hijacked by 1.5T owners telling us "shoulda gotten an si".

We really don't care, we'd rather you help us with our goal, or be quiet and string along for the ride.
How many times did I say you got the wrong car? You're actually being kind of passive aggressive in your posts.

I don't see CivicX as us and them. We are one community. Maybe you shouldn't alienate every turbo owner on the board?

Sorry for adding another post but your quoted post was pretty antagonistic.
Sponsored

OP
OP
bluebluemike

bluebluemike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Sedan MT
Country flag
How many times did I say you got the wrong car? You're actually being kind of passive aggressive in your posts.

I don't see CivicX as us and them. We are one community. Maybe you shouldn't alienate every turbo owner on the board?

Sorry for adding another post but your quoted post was pretty antagonistic.
You're one of the few that at least tried to stay neutral, but there were a couple times when you implied it and were addressing someone else. I'm not trying to alienate anyone, just bring up a problem within the civicx community. Any performance mod thread for the 2.0 NA has at least one guy with a 1.5T telling us something along the lines of "should have gotten an si". I'd bet good money on that.
In regards to being passive aggressive, I've tried to remain as friendly, understanding, and open-minded despite the backlash I've received. Since 70% of communication is done through body language, it's difficult to tell what someone's tone is. With that in mind, I've tried to stay polite and cordial this whole time, and if I came off as passive aggressive, that wasn't purposeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.