K20C1 Camshaft Testing - Unlocking the RPM, sound, and power we all love in a Honda Racing Engine

theangelofspace15

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
FYI I'll have a set of TR3 with 800 miles on them for sale next week...just posting a heads up here for guys that are serious and know about them.

They are coming out of my 4Piston built stage 4 and will have the VTC gears installed on them as an added bonus to keep you from having to mess with trying to source and install limiters in OEM gears.

DM if you want them.
I am more interested on why you are selling it, and what will you put in its place? Did you now like it, etc. i think it will be useful to know the reason, maybe someone that want to buy it will come to the same conclusion as you, and it would be good to know before buying.
Sponsored

REDRAGN

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
I am more interested on why you are selling it, and what will you put in its place? Did you now like it, etc. i think it will be useful to know the reason, maybe someone that want to buy it will come to the same conclusion as you, and it would be good to know before buying.
Bottom line, you really need Motec to run these cams...hence why I listed them for serious buyers who know the deal with them.

I'll say this for them...you get one hell of a VTEC crossover pop!

Last edited:

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Bottom line, you really need Motec to run these cams...hence why I listed them for serious buyers who know the deal with them.

I'll say this for them...you get one hell of a VTEC crossover pop!
TR3 works amazing on hondata , been tuning these cams since came out not issues at all .

I prefer Tr3 over TR2 all day .. I’ve been running both on shop R , TR3 sounds amazing and it noticeably over TR2 . I mean a lot more aggressive . TR2 are great , just my personal preference. People saying TR3 will loose some low end response , that’s not true . Both response the same at low end .

REDRAGN

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
TR3 works amazing on hondata , been tuning these cams since came out not issues at all .

I prefer Tr3 over TR2 all day .. I’ve been running both on shop R , TR3 sounds amazing and it noticeably over TR2 . I mean a lot more aggressive . TR2 are great , just my personal preference. People saying TR3 will loose some low end response , that’s not true . Both response the same at low end .
Perfect...just send your customers my way for a smoking deal on some TR3!
Sponsored