First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Interesting ?? now I feel like the real question is; Is it worth going through all that trouble and having to buy motec for a k20 swap? A build si motor will run you around 6k. K20 swap I read it runs you around 7k but if you wanna get past fuel cut you need motec which will be another organ you have to sell to afford it ?
Honestly, best bet is get a c1 crate motor or one with engine harness. Then get the plug n play motec kit for it and a really good tuner. L series are at their limits at the power a stock c1 can take with bolt ons. Either way, the swap will definitely be expensive.

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Interesting ?? now I feel like the real question is; Is it worth going through all that trouble and having to buy motec for a k20 swap? A build si motor will run you around 6k. K20 swap I read it runs you around 7k but if you wanna get past fuel cut you need motec which will be another organ you have to sell to afford it ?
Yeah these cars aren't cheap, especially with DI not being as easy to upgrade as a port injection car.