Cody FKH8R

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
Recently bought a 2020 and have ordered PRL HVI(street MAF),Titanium inlet pipe, Billet intercooler and upgraded charge pipes, PRL catted DP, AWE touring exhaust, and Hondata flash pro with phearable stage 2. If any one has a similar setup, what numbers have you seen? Also, with a factory fueling would it even be worth it to upgrade the turbo?
Sponsored

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
Your numbers will be pretty close to what his stage 2 advertises- 380 range on 93. I wouldn’t change the turbo without doing a fuel system upgrade personally.

Also make sure you bought or know someone who has the hondata can bypass you’ll need for jail break

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cody FKH8R

Cody FKH8R

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
Your numbers will be pretty close to what his stage 2 advertises- 380 range on 93. I wouldn’t change the turbo without doing a fuel system upgrade personally.

Also make sure you bought or know someone who has the hondata can bypass you’ll need for jail break
Yeah I bought the jail break with the flash pro. I was thinking I might be close to the 400 mark.

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
Yeah I bought the jail break with the flash pro. I was thinking I might be close to the 400 mark.
Haven’t seen anyone achieve over 400whp on 93 without an additional fueling source. You can see Phearables stage 2 dyno in ideal conditions for reference. I’m running his tune as well.

cjreynolds

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
Recently bought a 2020 and have ordered PRL HVI(street MAF),Titanium inlet pipe, Billet intercooler and upgraded charge pipes, PRL catted DP, AWE touring exhaust, and Hondata flash pro with phearable stage 2. If any one has a similar setup, what numbers have you seen? Also, with a factory fueling would it even be worth it to upgrade the turbo?
377 hp/385 torque here on e40 Hondata flash pro, Hondata fuel kit, PRL eth kit, HKS intercooler and exhaust. Depending on turner you'll get close to 400 i'm sure, but at what cost of longevity. My tuner and I always error on the side of caution.

Eugene_Fk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic Type R FK8, 2018 RX350 base
Country flag
I would try to pass 400 WHP at stock, unless you got the fuel pump set and bigger turbo.
With E30, i'm reaching 392 Whp and 406 torque. I had to lower the hp down from the previous 430 since I have slip the tire at full throttle out of the corner.

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Like everyone has mentioned so far, most people that are FBO with a tune are seeing high 300s depending on the dyno on stock fuel system and pump gas. If you go to a bigger turbo, youll still be limited on power on pump gas by the stock fuel system. Ive seen most tuners recommend a new HPFP if you want to make more than 400 on pump.
Sponsored