Gimmezell

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
I recently purchased a v1.2 during the Phearable Labor Day sale. and I'm running the Phearable 1.5 tune. I currently have the K-Tuner plugged in but for some reason it's not remembering the last used MAP which is MAP 2. For the first few it did remember but last last few it has not. Is it because it came loose? I 'm at work right now and haven't checked if it is?

I did noticed when plugging it in the first time, it didn't give me a feeling that it fit snuggly. Also, connecting to my K-Tuner lite via my head unit is intermittent too, possibly related.

Thanks,

Jeremy
Sponsored

rwk226

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW 535xi N55
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I recently purchased a v1.2 during the Phearable Labor Day sale. and I'm running the Phearable 1.5 tune. I currently have the K-Tuner plugged in but for some reason it's not remembering the last used MAP which is MAP 2. For the first few it did remember but last last few it has not. Is it because it came loose? I 'm at work right now and haven't checked if it is?

I did noticed when plugging it in the first time, it didn't give me a feeling that it fit snuggly. Also, connecting to my K-Tuner lite via my head unit is intermittent too, possibly related.

Thanks,

Jeremy
My unit does not fit snug in my OBD port and over time comes loose. Simply unplug and re-plug it and see if that doesn't help. I had the same issue you did for a day, then I realized I should check if my unit is secured. It was barely holding on, so I replugged it and haven't had issues since. If that doesn't do it, reach out to Phearable or even Ktuner and see what they have to say.

kytos

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC SPORT 1.5t 2017 EUDM
Country flag
I recommend buying an OBD extension cable and locate the ktuner unit under the central console. I used to hit the unit with my foot.

OP
OP

Gimmezell

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
It was indeed loose albeit every so slightly. Re-seated it and so far so good.

I will look into relocating as @kytos suggested.

Thanks for the replies!
Sponsored