Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport
Country flag
K-Tuner v2 with Phearable not working.

Locked to car
I downloaded the k tuner software
On windows 10
I added the Phearable 1.5 non Si tune for my hatchback sport that I purchased.
i reflashed my ecu and went through the deleting process and adding the new tune.
Turn car off, turn it back on.
Nothing indicates the Phearable tune is working. Using the Cruise Control buttons as per instructed, equals no map switching. I am not sure what else to do unless try obtaining a laptop and trying it that way.
My ECU wasn’t listed but one letter made it generic and was confirmed by the Phearable crew it would work.
Does the file need to be converted to another format, it is a .kcl file

I went through the whole process again with no change. I am not sure what else to try.
Sponsored

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
K-Tuner v2 with Phearable not working.

Locked to car
I downloaded the k tuner software
On windows 10
I added the Phearable 1.5 non Si tune for my hatchback sport that I purchased.
i reflashed my ecu and went through the deleting process and adding the new tune.
Turn car off, turn it back on.
Nothing indicates the Phearable tune is working. Using the Cruise Control buttons as per instructed, equals no map switching. I am not sure what else to do unless try obtaining a laptop and trying it that way.
My ECU wasn’t listed but one letter made it generic and was confirmed by the Phearable crew it would work.
Does the file need to be converted to another format, it is a .kcl file

I went through the whole process again with no change. I am not sure what else to try.
The file is a .kcl file. Did you open that particular kcl file in the ktuner software before you flashed?

Please list the steps that you went through.

How are you determining that the tune is not uploaded? Did the ktuner software on your laptop indicate that flash was complete?

As for the on-the-fly map switching, make sure that main cruise control is DISABLED before attempting to change the map. After disabling, hold the "cancel" button for a few seconds. When you let go, the needle on your tachometer should point to 1000 RPM. You can use the up/down buttons to cycle through 1k, 2k, & 3k, corresponding to Map 1, Map 2, & Map 3.

OP
OP

RyzenShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport
Country flag
I went from scratch again and got it going. I am not sure of my mistake. Maybe I did mess up the cruise control/map switching.
Up and running now, thanks.
Sponsored