K tuner keep me from getting gapped by Gen Coupe?

nickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Country flag
I was on the track in my local Town against a gen Coupe, which I think was a 3.8... and I definitely got gapped.

Anyone here with experience against a gen Coupe running a ktuner?

I also did another pull earlier tonight with Eclipse with a 2.0 Turbo and he got me off to lunch but I was definitely catching up.
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I was on the track in my local Town against a gen Coupe, which I think was a 3.8... and I definitely got gapped.

Anyone here with experience against a gen Coupe running a ktuner?

I also did another pull earlier tonight with Eclipse with a 2.0 Turbo and he got me off to lunch but I was definitely catching up.
Tuning isn't simply about tuning device, it's about the tune you run.

Even a base KTuner tune is a huge jump from stock but a Phearable or TSP OTS tune is an even bigger jump. If you're FBO, a custom tune will take you even further.

Put it this way, with a Phearable 1.5R my Civic can give a WRX or GTI a pretty good run. Stock, I'd lose by a city block.

OP
OP
nickname

nickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Country flag
Tuning isn't simply about tuning device, it's about the tune you run.

Even a base KTuner tune is a huge jump from stock but a Phearable or TSP OTS tune is an even bigger jump. If you're FBO, a custom tune will take you even further.

Put it this way, with a Phearable 1.5R my Civic can give a WRX or GTI a pretty good run. Stock, I'd lose by a city block.
I've been reading a lot about the Phearable tune on here. Is that only available on k tuner?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Yes.

OP
OP
nickname

nickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Country flag
Dude, your knowledge about these vehicles and the performance and tuning process is incredibly valuable, bar none.

I am simply want to personally thank you for everything you have contributed to these thread. I have learned a lot from your posts.

And it is selfish of me to say this, but I hope you stick around this forum for a long time.
Sponsored