gabe1995

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hello everyone. I recently got k tuner v 1.2 and currently running factory/ 23 psi. I was looking around the forum and couldn't find much info about people running the 23 psi map. I was wondering if anyone else is running this map and if its safe to run. Will I have any issues down the road like clutch slipping or any engine problems in the future. I don't really beat on the car that much. I only do pulls in sport mode between 2500-3k a few times a week. The car pulls hard and really puts me back in my seat. Do you guys think I should leave this map or flash it the the 21 psi map?
Sponsored

longthaitran91

Suiton20
First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag
I have the same base map on my car right now. The only thing I have experienced is some clutch slippage from hard pulls. As far as the engine, no issues. As long as you don’t pull all the time you should be fine.

Lonewolf1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic si
Country flag
Hello everyone. I recently got k tuner v 1.2 and currently running factory/ 23 psi. I was looking around the forum and couldn't find much info about people running the 23 psi map. I was wondering if anyone else is running this map and if its safe to run. Will I have any issues down the road like clutch slipping or any engine problems in the future. I don't really beat on the car that much. I only do pulls in sport mode between 2500-3k a few times a week. The car pulls hard and really puts me back in my seat. Do you guys think I should leave this map or flash it the the 21 psi map?
I am running the 19.5/23 dual map and when in sport mode it hit 23-24 psi consistently and I haven't had any issues..that being said I only have 300 miles on it..but through my research ktuner has said all of their base maps are safe to run!! Hopefully that helps.

ayau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Country flag
Learn how to read data logs to determine if your tune is safe or not. Trusting blindly doesn’t mean much.

Reactions: AVR

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This map is generally considered somewhat conservative and very safe. Just make sure you are using good quality fuel. (93 octane recommended)

OP
OP
gabe1995

gabe1995

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I am running the 19.5/23 dual map and when in sport mode it hit 23-24 psi consistently and I haven't had any issues..that being said I only have 300 miles on it..but through my research ktuner has said all of their base maps are safe to run!! Hopefully that helps.
Yeah that helped thanks. I hit 24 psi also.
This map is generally considered somewhat conservative and very safe. Just make sure you are using good quality fuel. (93 octane recommended)
Thanks guys this helps. I usually only put shell v power. I only put at other gas stations only when I have no choice but never go to cheap gas stations
Sponsored