Justin Bieber challenges Tom Cruise to UFC fight

invader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Corolla Hatch SE 6-spd
Country flag
Justin Bieber challenges Tom Cruise to UFC fight, Conor McGregor offers to host

Honda Civic 10th gen Justin Bieber challenges Tom Cruise to UFC fight bieber-cruise

Justin Bieber has challenged Tom Cruise to a UFC fight, with champion fighter Conor McGregor offering to host.

The pop star had earlier tweeted to fans promising that new music was on the way, but confused them with a later post that said: “I wanna challenge Tom Cruise to fight in the Octagon.

"Tom if you don’t take this fight you’re scared and you will never live it down.”

He then tagged UFC president Dana White and asked: “Who is willing to put on the fight… @Danawhite?”

Bieber’s challenge sparked a frenzy on social media, including an enthusiastic response from Mcgregor who wrote: “If Tom Cruise is man enough to accept this challenge, McGregor Sports and Entertainment will host the bout. Does Cruise have the sprouts to fight, like he does in the movies? Stay tuned to find out!”

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...itter-conor-mcgregor-dana-white-a8951701.html
Sponsored

Anielytra

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Country flag
I see it's been a while, but this is undoubtedly an exciting development! It's always surprising to see unexpected challenges like this in entertainment and sports. While I wonder if a UFC fight between Justin Bieber and Tom Cruise could still happen, it's generated a lot of buzz and excitement on social media. I prefer practicing with my beginner boxing gloves by myself, though. I mostly think of it as a way to stay fit.
Sponsored

Last edited: