Just tuned my SI with the dual 19.5/23 PSI basemap tune from Ktuner.

Red Si Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Fg2 '11CRV ‘17 Fc3
Country flag
If you think that"s fun, get a custom tune. You will be able to keep your bolt-ons and any decent tuner should be able to take care of those short term fuel trims.
Sponsored

Andre80

First Name
white civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X 1.5 sport +
Country flag
Before you go and sell your intake at a loss, install tunerview on your infotainment or android device to monitor the fuel trims on your car.
You want to specifically look at STFT% and LTFT% numbers.
IF they go beyond 10%, I would agree with the others and sell the intake. I have seen 6-7% numbers on my stock intake.
I have or checked

my STFT% is at max 0% and always in negative, LTFT% is always negative at -6%, what do you think?

MONK13

First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC Si
Country flag
Anybody mention trying TSP Stage I or Stage II Tune ? Its cheaper than a custom tune AND Im cheap, winning combination before I start really spending money on mods until I realize I should have just bought the Type R.

Red Si Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Fg2 '11CRV ‘17 Fc3
Country flag
I have or checked

my STFT% is at max 0% and always in negative, LTFT% is always negative at -6%, what do you think?
It could definitely help to have a pro look at it at the least. If your ltft is -6 it’s def off. Not Dangerous or anything I’ve seen lots of basemaps that are +- 20 on stft’s consistantly. Nothing against basemaps they are a great starting point. They just always error on the side of caution which means they will be pig rich most of the time. The good thing is rich is safe and it also means you have room for more power and better gas mileage. I know some places will look at datalogs for free.
Sponsored