Just saw a new Phoenix Yellow Type R. How?

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What does it cost to wrap a type r?
There is a big range depends from city to city. even within same city, different shop charge differently. Type R is one of the difficult to wrap car, many wrap artist prefer to do two tesla but a type R.. so price is usually higher.

Bobbyt

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
Country flag
There is a big range depends from city to city. even within same city, different shop charge differently. Type R is one of the difficult to wrap car, many wrap artist prefer to do two tesla but a type R.. so price is usually higher.
My type r is cbp and I'm thinking of wrapping it boost blue leaving the hood scoop black,roof black,top of the wing black.just got quoted 2500

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My type r is cbp and I'm thinking of wrapping it boost blue leaving the hood scoop black,roof black,top of the wing black.just got quoted 2500
FYI.. i paid around that but they wrapped my entire car included door jamb so when i open door, everything is yellow..
but each city has their own price..

SuperGTSR

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord, Civic
Country flag
Car was seen north of GTA.
Iā€˜ve seen a wrapped one around my neighbourhood (Markham) often. Iā€™m just surprised I havenā€™t seen the press car yet, I live so close to Hondaā€™s Markham head office.

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Iā€˜ve seen a wrapped one around my neighbourhood (Markham) often. Iā€™m just surprised I havenā€™t seen the press car yet, I live so close to Hondaā€™s Markham head office.
It is in their parking lot.
I went in and took couple pictures of it and security came right up and told us to leave.

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That is probably me... i wrapped mine last May when I first got the car.
I saw the LE and parked besides it... LE yellow is less saturated than my wrap... not as sharp to the eyes..
It is still beautiful but just not same yellow.

When LE starts to hit the road, I will most likely switch my wrap to another color.

Vaporeon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Civic Type R
Country flag
That is probably me... i wrapped mine last May when I first got the car.
I saw the LE and parked besides it... LE yellow is less saturated than my wrap... not as sharp to the eyes..
It is still beautiful but just not same yellow.

When LE starts to hit the road, I will most likely switch my wrap to another color.
This man. As humble as they come!
Sponsored