Just ordered a Ktuner V1 with Vittuned Stage 1

Deleted member

Can't wait for it to arrive :)

In the meantime I have a question- is it possible to configure the tune to run completely stock/identical to factory tune when not in sport mode and then switch to the Vittune Stage 1 when I press the sport mode button?
Sponsored

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Identical, no. Some limitations imposed from the factory are lifted. Even with stock boost targets it will run better than stock, because it will actually hit them.

Fredwithanf

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My KTuner 1.2 has arrived, I have flashed the Vittuned Stage 1, and went for a 30 minute joyride.

Oh man this is awesome!

Thank you KTuner!
Ditto. Just got mine yesterday and flashed it with the stage 1 today. Like I said in another thread, the car just feels like it should feel. So much more predictable.

Just out of curiosity, what is the stock ECU tuned to? As I understand it, the stage 1 is 19.5/25, but what is the starting point?

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Ditto. Just got mine yesterday and flashed it with the stage 1 today. Like I said in another thread, the car just feels like it should feel. So much more predictable.

Just out of curiosity, what is the stock ECU tuned to? As I understand it, the stage 1 is 19.5/25, but what is the starting point?
There are limitations that would prevent it from hitting full boost. Depending where you are and what gas you use is where you'd end up as far as boost level and overall power output.

Leetcivx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si
Country flag
i see that you got yours quickly from Vit. I ordered mine a week ago and it still says "processing" :(

i know that he took the job with Motec, but i was under the impression that he was going to honor the stage 1 orders.

if i dont see an update soon, i will just have to cancel.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i see that you got yours quickly from Vit. I ordered mine a week ago and it still says "processing" :(

i know that he took the job with Motec, but i was under the impression that he was going to honor the stage 1 orders.

if i dont see an update soon, i will just have to cancel.
he fulfilling all orders that were already placed. He is also still taking orders on the Stage combos. I imagine he was busy putting a move to NC together while still working on current business.

Sal Bandini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Is his V1 or V1.2?
To elaborate on my possibly confusing post, can anyone who bought KTuner with Stage 1 from Vit tell me if it is the newest V1.2 version with Bluetooth or the older V1? The 2 choices when ordering are V1 and V2, and I want to make sure it is really the V1.2.

Fredwithanf

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
To elaborate on my possibly confusing post, can anyone who bought KTuner with Stage 1 from Vit tell me if it is the newest V1.2 version with Bluetooth or the older V1? The 2 choices when ordering are V1 and V2, and I want to make sure it is really the V1.2.
Mine was the V1.2

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
v1 was taken off shelves and taken out of circulation when the v1.2 was launched at all the reputable shops. Since you bought from Vit, you would only get a v1.2