JP
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stoneautotech.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Loving my new shift cable bushings it is such a smoother shift. I also installed a boot collar and an ESCO knob and it really enhances my shifting experience all around even more than my expectations. I also put in the pedal adjust bracket and now I can heel toe like Aryton Senna ;) Thanks I will be coming back to Acuity for more I have no doubt in the quality and the claims they make on their products now. Also the step by step guide online. Hell I am a Mechanic by trade and they really came in handy a few times when I was not quite sure about something very easy to understand and with good pictures so you can not F it up unless you really try.
Sponsored

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
Upgade your shifter assembly to type R with acuity stuff or Acuity full shifter if you can spend more money. You will be in love with your shifter. I had the throttle pedal spacer but I felt it's kind of higher than the stock position, So I sold it. Now I can heel toe with stock pedal position

OP
OP
RehabJP

RehabJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stoneautotech.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Upgade your shifter assembly to type R with acuity stuff or Acuity full shifter if you can spend more money. You will be in love with your shifter. I had the throttle pedal spacer but I felt it's kind of higher than the stock position, So I sold it. Now I can heel toe with stock pedal position
Yea have been driving with the accelerator pedal adjuster and its kind of love hate. I like it as it does make it easier to heel toe but I also tend to hit the accelerator when I am braking even when I do not mean to. I have big feet which may be why. I am gonna try postion C tomorrow which is the only one I have not tried and if its still to close I may have to go stock on that. As far as the shifter yea that is gonna be my next upgrade. A full shifter replace Also thinking about doing the single mass flywheel and performance clutch if I decide I want to put in the day or so of labor to do that

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
Yea have been driving with the accelerator pedal adjuster and its kind of love hate. I like it as it does make it easier to heel toe but I also tend to hit the accelerator when I am braking even when I do not mean to. I have big feet which may be why. I am gonna try postion C tomorrow which is the only one I have not tried and if its still to close I may have to go stock on that. As far as the shifter yea that is gonna be my next upgrade. A full shifter replace Also thinking about doing the single mass flywheel and performance clutch if I decide I want to put in the day or so of labor to do that
C is the best position IMO as it keeps the accelerator pedal lower with respect to the brake.

OP
OP
RehabJP

RehabJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stoneautotech.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
C is the best position IMO as it keeps the accelerator pedal lower with respect to the brake.
Yep switched to C today and I'm gonna keep it. I lets the pedal set a little lower than the brake but still closer the the driver than stock which is what I wanted. A & B have the accelerator almost flush with he brake pedal and I did not dig that so much. Great product though.

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
I was on C position from the start and used it for 400 miles. Later removed it as stock pedal position felt better.

Tonycivicboi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
Agreed! Just finished installing them. Feels great!

jlamb30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan ā€¢ 03 Kawi ZX-6R 636
Country flag
Ordered the upgraded shifter cable bushing and shifter centering spring from Acuity and I couldn't be more excited! Looking forward to installing and testing it out.
You should have ordered the Acuity rocker as well since youā€™ll have everything apart for the spring install. The reduced gate spacing combined with the centering spring is the PERFECT combination along with a ā€˜20+ Type R shifter. If you donā€™t have the R shifter (on mobile, so I donā€™t which model you have), you should get that as well. Itā€™s an incredible, inexpensive upgrade.

svffr

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'13 PMM Civic EX, '19 CBP Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You should have ordered the Acuity rocker as well since youā€™ll have everything apart for the spring install. The reduced gate spacing combined with the centering spring is the PERFECT combination along with a ā€˜20+ Type R shifter. If you donā€™t have the R shifter (on mobile, so I donā€™t which model you have), you should get that as well. Itā€™s an incredible, inexpensive upgrade.
I will look into getting the R shifter (I have a Si) I'm not too knowledgeable on this so I went with what looked like a simple upgrade since I like the OEM feel just felt like making it OEM+.

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
The cable bushings are great!! Definitely feel the difference. Wish it hadnā€™t damen me 3 months to get around to install

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ā˜? Can concur.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
The cable bushings are great!! Definitely feel the difference. Wish it hadnā€™t damen me 3 months to get around to install
+1, and can I just say I love that you're using the shift knob you got as your profile pic ?
Sponsored