just installed ktuner

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
Few questions. Just flashed my Si. Wondering what specific things shoud I be watching. I have RPM, MAP. Kcont and IAT2 in the slots. Just wondering if theres any others I need to watch.
Also heard knock control is .59 right after a flash, what is the normal number I should be seeing or around it. whats a high number for it?
any help would be appreciated guys, new to the tuning shit.
Sponsored

OP
OP
USNengineman

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
Welp i said fuck it and went for a drive anyways. Knock decreased and help at .49 the whole time, found out the bitch has two step (very quiet though), the ramp is pretty lit and 4th pulls waaay better. Didnt dog the shit out of it but all together it woke the car tffffffff up!

OP
OP
USNengineman

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
also, i was using the cruise control on the highway and noticed the DIFpress would stay around 2000+- while cruise was controlling the throttle, but the second i took it off and gave like 5% throttle it jumped up to around 10k. cruise was at 70 in 6th and stayed like 4-6k. is that normal?

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm not an expert on Ktuner but I believe the knock should be around .5, ideally. There are videos and threads galore on Ktuners. I hope you broke in your car before getting the Ktuner. Enjoy!
Sponsored