just got ktuner and have a few questions..

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
  • Banned
Im using the 19/23 flash, and it certainly feels great. similar to the flashpro, but i wanna say a bit smoother. power delivery is similar.

anyways, ive tried to use the tunerview on my phone but its not doing anything. is there a separate bluetooth adapter that i am supposed to buy that plugs into the obd2 port to communicate with tuner view? if so, can you link me to one?

or does the ktuner unit have the bluetooth built into it? v1.2

also, is the no lift shift feature already built into the map? or is there a setting that i have to change myself before i flash it? i havent tried to NLS yet as i am unsure if its in the map already. thanks
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
V1.2 has built in bluetooth.

NLS probably has to be enabled, but you can check in the PC software.

You may want to checkout Ktuner's online help, it is a great resource for learning that sort of thing. :thumbsup:

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
For the tunerview app, you need to first enable the bluetooth on the KTuner device. You need to connect the KTuner to your laptop, launch the application, go to tools, and under special commands click "enable BT pin advanced". After that, disconnect the Ktuner both from the OBD port as well as the laptop, and then plug it in only to the OBD port. Go your phone, launch the tunerview app and search for the ktuner and it should come up!

Also, if you get Honda Hack you can run tunerview from the headunit itself which I do all the time and it works great. It automatically connects to my KTuner when I start the car without me touching a thing, all I have to do ia launch the tunerview app.

OP
OP
BoostedSiCoupe

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
  • Banned
For the tunerview app, you need to first enable the bluetooth on the KTuner device. You need to connect the KTuner to your laptop, launch the application, go to tools, and under special commands click "enable BT pin advanced". After that, disconnect the Ktuner both from the OBD port as well as the laptop, and then plug it in only to the OBD port. Go your phone, launch the tunerview app and search for the ktuner and it should come up!

Also, if you get Honda Hack you can run tunerview from the headunit itself which I do all the time and it works great. It automatically connects to my KTuner when I start the car without me touching a thing, all I have to do ia launch the tunerview app.
is there a link that provides directions to honda hack the 2018s?

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
is there a link that provides directions to honda hack the 2018s?

I watched this video to install it on my car. It explains everything pretty well. Its $10 btw for the hack but its totally worth it.

OP
OP
BoostedSiCoupe

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
  • Banned
edited* just watched the video.

do i have to manually enable the NLS feature?

OP
OP
BoostedSiCoupe

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
  • Banned
is the 19/23 equivilant to FP's +6 or +9 map?
Sponsored