Parvarious

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Just got my Aegean Blue Si Coupe today! First manual car, having some fun. My roommate owns an FR-S and another buddy of ours came out with his Focus ST. We did a quick photoshoot so here's two from today. Not the best lighting but i realized that pictures don't do the Si any justice. It looks soo much better in person.

Honda Civic 10th gen Just got it today and already did a quick photoshoot with my friends IMG_0318.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Just got it today and already did a quick photoshoot with my friends IMG_0319.JPG

samaximuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Passat
Country flag
I agree, photos don't do the car justice but with a drop if you end my up doing it does make somewhat of a difference :)

Can't speak of the ST, but the 86 is low thus giving it an aggressive look out of the box.

Congrats on the car!

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just got my Aegean Blue Si Coupe today! First manual car, having some fun. My roommate owns an FR-S and another buddy of ours came out with his Focus ST. We did a quick photoshoot so here's two from today. Not the best lighting but i realized that pictures don't do the Si any justice. It looks soo much better in person.

IMG_0318.JPG
IMG_0319.JPG
that frs thou i always wanted one before my si in that color but couldnt find one....

plus if you havent driven one they are slow af lol

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Honda Civic 10th gen Just got it today and already did a quick photoshoot with my friends bat

This thread is so 3 years ago.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag