Just finding excuses to drive this car.....

Jimmyjambo_fk8

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Stop it man you are making people who want the car but currently cant get it Due to Markups or availability want it more lol
Contact my guy at Superstitions Honda in Arizona. Ask for Adrian. Tell him that you were sent by Mr. Pierce. I was able to get a great deal on mine. Avoid the crazy markup!!
Sponsored

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura Rsx (sold), '19 CW CTR 23909
Country flag
Kinda off topic but has anyone ever listen to Hippie Sabatoge or Odessa, Flume? (music wise)
saw Hippie Sabotage at the Aggie in Fort Collins. they are awesome!!! and they're located an hour from my hometown in CA. I do love Odezsa, Flume is good too

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I used to hop in my car on my lunch breaks and go lol. Seeing how I’m WFH, I need every excuse to get out and go for a drive. I may go out later this evening to a place I know that has great beastie boys artwork mural on the side of a building. Maybe pictures to come? Lol
I actually had to look up WFH to figure out what it was. I guess that's because I still WAW. :cool:

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
saw Hippie Sabotage at the Aggie in Fort Collins. they are awesome!!! and they're located an hour from my hometown in CA. I do love Odezsa, Flume is good too
I’m glad I’m not the only who knows about these people. Lol I know my boyfriend wouldn’t be a fan of it but this new country they play today is too “pop” for me ? but that’s so cool you saw them in concert.

OP
OP
NapalmEnema

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
I’m glad I’m not the only who knows about these people. Lol I know my boyfriend wouldn’t be a fan of it but this new country they play today is too “pop” for me ?
Will check them out thanks for the suggestion(s)

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ever since I got sick I thought my car would be a great escape from my problems. It was, initially. Then my anxiety broke through and took control of my life. Unfortunately when panic attacks start happening not even my Type R can break them. I drove it today going to my psychiatrist and the first half of the trip I was in anxiety attack mode feeling like I was about to die. It was a 70 minute trip one way and the idiotic behavior of other drivers didn’t help my mental state.

Then my left leg started numbing up halfway through the drive. As expected, I made it to and from there but it wasn’t easy. Long story short, what used to be bliss getting into my car is not there right now. Really hoping that feeling passes as I learn to get control over my anxiety.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Work at Workplace. :cool:

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
Contact my guy at Superstitions Honda in Arizona. Ask for Adrian. Tell him that you were sent by Mr. Pierce. I was able to get a great deal on mine. Avoid the crazy markup!!
LOL im good I have a Type R.

OP
OP
NapalmEnema

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Great photo opportunity if there wasn’t a fence blocking the entrance :(

B52DF544-9F0A-416E-863F-59D00B95AB98.png
Probably have to have it so people don't ruin it. Cool looking though thanks for sharing~!

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura Rsx (sold), '19 CW CTR 23909
Country flag
I’m glad I’m not the only who knows about these people. Lol I know my boyfriend wouldn’t be a fan of it but this new country they play today is too “pop” for me ? but that’s so cool you saw them in concert.
I do like SlumberJack, Slow Magic (one of the top ones in my list), I've seen Said the Sky and Illenium, loooove Kaskade, Dirtyphonics (one of my absolute faves), 3LAU, W&W, Ephwurd, Tritonal (they've got an awesome podcast), Dash Berlin. lol I've gone to a handful of raves heheh

TANSTAAFL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R, Championship White
Country flag
With this car, I am also looking for reasons to run errands. My wife is thrilled that she doesn't have to go to the grocery store or pick up stuff at the pharmacy or the vet's office, because as soon as there's a need, I volunteer! I mean, just walking by the car in the garage makes me smile.

I never felt the urge to just go drive with my much more expensive, much fancier Audi, for sure. Haven't enjoyed driving this much since probably my MK VI two-door GTI.

OP
OP
NapalmEnema

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
With this car, I am also looking for reasons to run errands. My wife is thrilled that she doesn't have to go to the grocery store or pick up stuff at the pharmacy or the vet's office, because as soon as there's a need, I volunteer! I mean, just walking by the car in the garage makes me smile.

I never felt the urge to just go drive with my much more expensive, much fancier Audi, for sure. Haven't enjoyed driving this much since probably my MK VI two-door GTI.
LOL I just got back from taking my wife to get her eyebrows done. Sure honey I love to sit in the parking lot waiting for you be right there!

<grabs keys>
Sponsored