Just finding excuses to drive this car.....

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
It's just so pleasurable -

Cruising is relaxing
Speeding is euphoric
Turning is just so entertaining

Wife crashed early so just took the car out for half an hour with the streets lower on traffic and just enjoyed driving around. Music of Choice Liquid Swords by GZA.

Enjoy your cars everyone, I've driven a LOT of cars, and owned too many to name.

This one is special. The connection, just the overall fell - just sublime.

What a home run of a car - cheers to Honda
Sponsored

Last edited:

MadMage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R
Country flag
I get it. My navigator and I go out regularly when their is nothing better to do. Probably half of my miles are me going no where and thoroughly enjoying it!

FK7DEMON

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I saw one this morning in my FK7. I was like, I want ittttt. Took me a little to realize it was an R because it was sunny. I couldn't see the wing at all from far away in the sun.

InkedHisto

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Almost every morning I head down to visit my parents and for the car wash/drive ..but ..its for the drive, its for the drive....

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
Stop it man you are making people who want the car but currently cant get it Due to Markups or availability want it more lol

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura Rsx (sold), '19 CW CTR 23909
Country flag
it's true. Mine has been in the garage since last Tuesday because of the fuel pump recall (my appointment is tomorrow) and I have been driving around a small truck. it's not satisfying whatsoever. I took a drive last night because I needed to clear my head and I took the truck; it was horrible hahahahaha. It's been a sad week :(

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
It's just so pleasurable -

Cruising is relaxing
Speeding is euphoric
Turning is just so entertaining

Wife crashed early so just took the car out for half an hour with the streets lower on traffic and just enjoyed driving around. Music of Choice Liquid Swords by GZA.

Enjoy your cars everyone, I've driven a LOT of cars, and owned too many to name.

This one is special. The connection, just the overall fell - just sublime.

What a home run of a car - cheers to Honda
I've been on vacation and then caught coronavirus, so I'm stuck away from the R for 3 weeks now. I am absolutely jonesing to go for a drive, this post solidified my eagerness

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
I've been on vacation and then caught coronavirus, so I'm stuck away from the R for 3 weeks now. I am absolutely jonesing to go for a drive, this post solidified my eagerness
Curious....did you get a Flu shot in 2019/18? How are you feeling now? and did you go to the hospital

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
Curious....did you get a Flu shot in 2019/18? How are you feeling now? and did you go to the hospital
Yep, the company I work for brings in CVS nurses for free flu shots once a year. I can't remember when I got my flu shot last (it's always once annually), but it was sometime before March 2020 (which is when our office closed for mandatory work from home).

Initial symptoms were precisely that of a cold - headache, stuffy sinus, chills and sweats. A week later, I still have a bit of a stuffed sinus and the worst sore throat I've ever had in my life for three straight days. The damn thing with corona is you don't really seem to get better day over day like a regular cold, my symptoms have hung around, though I've been getting better sleep and no longer have chills and sweats at least

My mother in law was the first to get it and had the worst experience. She had a 102 fever and was in bed for 3 days, but she since recovered. My father in law and my wife both had mild fevers (99-100) and headaches.

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I used to hop in my car on my lunch breaks and go lol. Seeing how I’m WFH, I need every excuse to get out and go for a drive. I may go out later this evening to a place I know that has great beastie boys artwork mural on the side of a building. Maybe pictures to come? Lol

MadMage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R
Country flag
Kinda off topic but has anyone ever listen to Hippie Sabatoge or Odessa, Flume? (music wise)
I was going to say no, but looked up HS on Spotify and while listening I recognized at least Habits. Always looking for new good music, thanks for pointing me to something mostly (?) new :)
Sponsored