KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Civic Si
Country flag
I first leased a ‘16 LX Sedan 6MT, and a friend bought it when that was close to ending so I could lease ‘19 Sedan Sport 6MT. Things on the 6MT front are looking pretty bleak for ‘22, and online purchase offers are significantly higher than my payout, so I figured let’s do it.
If a ‘22 Hatch shows up with a 3rd pedal I’m in a good position to sell it. If not, I keep the car I like driving for the past 5 years with the push button start and touch screen I’ve gotten used to for the last 2 years.
I don’t know the specs on available 6MT Hatchbacks, but I think the lowest price one will be the same 2.0 I already have and turn key start without touch screen. Plus I got the HomeLink auto dimming rear view mirror in my Sport!
Sponsored

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I first leased a ‘16 LX Sedan 6MT, and a friend bought it when that was close to ending so I could lease ‘19 Sedan Sport 6MT. Things on the 6MT front are looking pretty bleak for ‘22, and online purchase offers are significantly higher than my payout, so I figured let’s do it.
If a ‘22 Hatch shows up with a 3rd pedal I’m in a good position to sell it. If not, I keep the car I like driving for the past 5 years with the push button start and touch screen I’ve gotten used to for the last 2 years.
I don’t know the specs on available 6MT Hatchbacks, but I think the lowest price one will be the same 2.0 I already have and turn key start without touch screen. Plus I got the HomeLink auto dimming rear view mirror in my Sport!
You can get 6MT only in the Sport Touring HB for '22. No other version (except the Si and CTR, of course) will have it, so you're at $30k. It has the 1.5T as well. You can play with the builder on Honda's site.

Another fun fact with Gen 11 6MT... You can only have white, black, or Sonic Grey. There are 8 colors, including Boost Blue if you "upgrade" to the CVT. Good thing you held onto your '19. I'll be holding my '20 as well.

OP
OP
KevCarver

KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Civic Si
Country flag
I tried looking at the builder and it looked like there was 2 options for the 6MT (well, one said MT and the other said 6MT), and one was 158HP (Assuming it was 2.0 NA). But in any case, I doubt any of them are for me. Plus they discontinued my only color choice! Regardless, my local dealer has 33 new cars on the lot! None are MT of any kind. One used Suby WRX STi with a clutch pedal...

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Keep that manual streak going :headbang:
Sponsored