just bought a used 2018 ex hatchback, what am i missing on my center console?

idoc777

First Name
monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ex
Country flag
I just bought 2018 lightly used EX hatchback from a honda dealer. And somehow the center console seemed odd to me. then i noticed in pictures online i'm missing the sliding cup holder? should that be standard? or optional? does the generic ebay one fit okay? someone was mentioning something about "felt". Also is the exposed usb plug i'm seeing at the bottom front? shouldn't i have a cover for that? what is that usb used for? just for charging? or does it integrate with the Android Auto? Am I missing anything else besides the usb cover and cup holder? its still under factory warranty, wonder if they will replace the plug cover? and cup holder? btw, someone also mentioned something about a center console 'divider'. what is that? does is it standard equipment? anyone have pictures of it? can someone take some pics of their center console so i can see what else is missing? annoyed by the dealer... ugh

Honda Civic 10th gen just bought a used 2018 ex hatchback, what am i missing on my center console? P1030951.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen just bought a used 2018 ex hatchback, what am i missing on my center console? P1030952.JPG

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
I just bought 2018 lightly used EX hatchback from a honda dealer. And somehow the center console seemed odd to me. then i noticed in pictures online i'm missing the sliding cup holder? should that be standard? or optional? does the generic ebay one fit okay? someone was mentioning something about "felt". Also is the exposed usb plug i'm seeing at the bottom front? shouldn't i have a cover for that? what is that usb used for? just for charging? or does it integrate with the Android Auto? Am I missing anything else besides the usb cover and cup holder? its still under factory warranty, wonder if they will replace the plug cover? and cup holder? btw, someone also mentioned something about a center console 'divider'. what is that? does is it standard equipment? anyone have pictures of it? can someone take some pics of their center console so i can see what else is missing? annoyed by the dealer... ugh

P1030951.JPG
P1030952.JPG

missing sliding cup holder, usb cover. that usb port is only for charging, means no car play.

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag

P1030951.JPG
P1030952.JPG
Make sure to buy a 2019+ Civic cup holder as those have “teeth” to grab varies size drinks

Vic_L

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag

P1030951.JPG
P1030952.JPG
Everyone pretty much nailed it.
Yes, you are also missing the divider.

Honda Civic 10th gen just bought a used 2018 ex hatchback, what am i missing on my center console? 1589792588020

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
missing sliding cup holder, usb cover. that usb port is only for charging, means no car play.
His USB Port cover is flipped up, the port for Carplay / Android Auto is located up front next to the phone charger port at least it was on the 2017 EX Hatch i have.

-R