Just bought a Touring!

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Ah that's better!! Brand new motor, does that mean they will click back your miles/kilometres?
Asked them, and they said no. Looked it up and it actually takes value away from a car. It's meant to track the entire car, not just the engine.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Touring

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice ride, Jay! Hard to believe thats bergundy. I swear that car is black lol. Youre making me want the body kit now. It looks really sharp on dark colours. Less than 9 hours until i get mine! Im pumped

Jay Jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring 2016
Nice ride, Jay! Hard to believe thats bergundy. I swear that car is black lol. Youre making me want the body kit now. It looks really sharp on dark colours. Less than 9 hours until i get mine! Im pumped
That's exactly why i picked that color, on cloudy days and at night the car looks black, but under the sun it looks dark purple :cool:

OP
OP
Touring

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally got it! Just brought it home. The drive home was fun. I drove by a house and there was a guy in his driveway about to get into his 2012 civic and he just stopped and stared! lol. Windows tinted, 20% in the back and 30% up front. Also decided to go with the 3M film on the front. My 2013 EX collected a lot of stone chips in the short time ive had it. Very happy! Cant wait for the weekend

Honda Civic 10th gen Just bought a Touring! ima

Jay Jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring 2016
Finally got it! Just brought it home. The drive home was fun. I drove by a house and there was a guy in his driveway about to get into his 2012 civic and he just stopped and stared! lol. Windows tinted, 20% in the back and 30% up front. Also decided to go with the 3M film on the front. My 2013 EX collected a lot of stone chips in the short time ive had it. Very happy! Cant wait for the weekend

image.jpeg
Congrats!! Have fun with your new baby!!
Im doing the same thing tomorrow, tints plus film on the front hood!!
Sponsored