Just bought a Touring!

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I just got a 2016 Touring! I had originally planned on getting one later this year but some stuff happened in the past couple weeks and now i have one! I managed to get 1000$ off the price so before tax and fees I'm getting it for $25,900 CDN which I felt comfortable with. The dealership i went to was great (Orangeville, Ontario) and it was a really friendly experience. I had a really hard time choosing between Aegean Blue and Crystal Black but in the end I went with black with ivory interior. I wont be picking it up until wednesday and i really cant wait! After testing it today, my 2013 EX is so boring in comparison!
Sponsored

16Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Congrats!
I REALLY like the two-tone ivory interior, so classy!, but unfortunately it is not available with the white exterior.

OP
OP
Touring

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Congrats!
I REALLY like the two-tone ivory interior, so classy!, but unfortunately it is not available with the white exterior.
Yeah, i didnt even plan on going with ivory until i walked by one and it caught my eye. It does give the interior a higher end feel to it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Just bought a Touring! ima

Ikabob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Accord Touring
Country flag
Congratulations on your new Touring! If you are like me, it'll be hard to get you out of it. The stereo sound quality and versatility are so entertaining that I can enjoy just driving around for a very long time; Actually wasting my time when I should be excercising or doing something productive....but the ride is so smooth and quiet. The looks I get from others seeing the car are memorable. The Touring really looks very unique...like no other car out there. So many things you'll like. So, congratulations!

PS: Black is very cool, too. (I have Cosmic Blue)

Last edited:

NewHondaDude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Congrats on the new purchase. I am also a fellow Ontario resident (Burlington) and picked up my Touring about 5 weeks ago. I also got $1,000 off the list price (paid $25,900) and went with the White exterior with black interior. I love the contrast. I was very close to pulling the trigger on the same color combination you went with. Cant go wrong either way, they all look fantastic.
Enjoy!

Ultrafrozen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gavnzdad
Congrats on the Touring purchase. I have the same and love the upscale look of the black and ivory interior. I have about 14,000 km on mine so far and have loved every minute of it.

Jay Jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring 2016
Just got mine today :)
A touring 2016, Burgundy night pearl with aero kit (front side and rear spoiler) and chrome door molding! Loooove it :love: Here a couple pics. A bit hard to see since it was a cloudy day today, ill post more when the sun comes out

Last edited:

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Just got mine today :)
A touring 2016, Burgundy night pearl with aero kit (front side and rear spoiler) and chrome door molding! Loooove it :love: Here a couple pics. A bit hard to see since it was a cloudy day today, ill post more when the sun comes out

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Where did you get the side chrome? These pics make me want to get the body kit!

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Got them straight from the dealer got them for free, that was part of the deal with the dealership!
That's awesome! All my dealer has given me for free is a broken engine!

On a serious note, that's awesome! Beautiful civic :)

Jay Jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring 2016
Ah that's better!! Brand new motor, does that mean they will click back your miles/kilometres?
Sponsored