Just bought a Civic Hatch Sport!

joedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback ,1993 Nissan Altima,2003 Toyota Sienna
Country flag
The center exhaust, underbody kit and those wheels really makes a difference...Just when I thought i could no longer wait for the Sport Touring and was so close to pulling the trigger on the EX...THANKS FOR POSTING! now i'm going to hibernate, wake me up when the Sport touring comes out.

Yes I also thought about waiting for a Sport Touring, liked a lot of the upgrades, stereo,led lights,MR, etc, but not in my budget. The wheels and center exhaust made it for me, was waiting a good while after we got in an EX model. Glad I waited for the Sport.
Sponsored

rkindel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatchback, 2010 Mazda MX-5 GT
Picked ours up last Friday 10-21. Looks beautiful! Couple of problems so far. Looks like whoever installed the gauge cluster window was not wearing gloves. Fingerprint smudges on the inside where we can't remove them. Also found out our cell phone can't down load Android Auto. The phone (Galaxy 3) is too old and not compatible. Not the cars fault but still a disappointment.

Honda Civic 10th gen Just bought a Civic Hatch Sport! Civic

ulieq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Coupe 2019
Country flag
Im thinking if you keep this car outside on a heavy snow, you might now be able to open the door as the snow can settle on the crevice below the door...let me know if you have any experience with snow on the car..

17Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CRV EXL AWD; 18 CRV EX AWD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
glad to see there are more sport hatches popping up! be prepared to get alot of people checking out your car lol..ive had people literally slam on their brakes on the highway to check it out.
Defsaturn6501, Love your profile pic.

Buzz_hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Picked ours up last Friday 10-21. Looks beautiful! Couple of problems so far. Looks like whoever installed the gauge cluster window was not wearing gloves. Fingerprint smudges on the inside where we can't remove them.
That is really disconcerting to read. Is there a possible way that this happened at the dealer (Not likely)? There's no way Honda would allow the assembly of the gauge cluster to be done without clean gloves; someone on the assembly line really screwed up.

Last edited:

TrollingHard82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R #572, Mazda Cx 9, Yamaha Raider
Finally!!! Going to Harrisburg to pick up the first manual sport hatch in Pennsylvania! It's in the color I wanted as well, Polished Metal Metallic. Leaving in a few minutes to go trade my truck in on it, wish me luck! I'll post pictures as soon as I get back.

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
Finally!!! Going to Harrisburg to pick up the first manual sport hatch in Pennsylvania! It's in the color I wanted as well, Polished Metal Metallic. Leaving in a few minutes to go trade my truck in on it, wish me luck! I'll post pictures as soon as I get back.
Nice. I noticed the 6MT Sports are exploding on cars.com, went from 3 cars to (now) 22 cars in a few days. Nearest white one for me is still 4 hr drive, I'm waiting for a closer one.

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The dealer where I ordered it got a few Hatchbacks this week, all base models though.

lemueljedc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Just got my Hatchback two days ago. Proud first Honda Owner! I finally traded my Hyundai Elantra GT and bought this baby!! I thought about the trims a lot, and opted for the LX, mainly because I don't need the extra features all the trims come with a 1.5 turbo (with the exception of the sport and sport touring gaining 6 more hp).

The attached photo has stock windows right now and just a while ago I added some tints to it. will post update soon!

Honda Civic 10th gen Just bought a Civic Hatch Sport! IMG_1163.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Just bought a Civic Hatch Sport! IMG_1164.JPG

17Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CRV EXL AWD; 18 CRV EX AWD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just got my Hatchback two days ago. Proud first Honda Owner! I finally traded my Hyundai Elantra GT and bought this baby!! I thought about the trims a lot, and opted for the LX, mainly because I don't need the extra features all the trims come with a 1.5 turbo (with the exception of the sport and sport touring gaining 6 more hp).

The attached photo has stock windows right now and just a while ago I added some tints to it. will post update soon!

IMG_1163.JPG
IMG_1164.JPG
Congrats! You'll love it.

ulieq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Coupe 2019
Country flag
I'm thinking those grills break once they get packed with snow/ice.

jedisrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_1163.JPG
IMG_1164.JPG
I do believe I here it calling out for a long drive up 280 and the PCH. Congrats.