Just bought a Civic Hatch Sport!

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 supercharged Civic Si (sold), '06 Civic Si (sold) , '14 V6-6MT Accord Coupe (sold), '17 CTR #1637, '18 Civic LX Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think the Sonic Grey is the best hatch color and those wheels are just great. Congrats on the new ride!

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
This is an image of the Canadian Sport interior with manual.

Honda Civic 10th gen Just bought a Civic Hatch Sport! IMG_1580
That is not the sport model, you can see it has the cheapo 3rd spoke on the steering wheel, no push ignition and black trim on the parking brake tab, vents and the matte finish behind the shift boot. It's a Canadian LX model. No sunroof controls either or sync button for climate. If you also look VERY closely the seat is grey two tone.

I even bet you $5 that this is the coupe LX model because it has the grab handles in the doors. Come on man, this is now blatant negligence when it comes to noticing details...

Buzz_hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
That is not the sport model, you can see it has the cheapo 3rd spoke on the steering wheel, no push ignition and black trim on the parking brake tab, vents and the matte finish behind the shift boot. It's a Canadian LX model. No sunroof controls either or sync button for climate. If you also look VERY closely the seat is grey two tone.

I even bet you $5 that this is the coupe LX model because it has the grab handles in the doors. Come on man, this is now blatant negligence when it comes to noticing details...
You can see the small rear window in the rearview mirror. Also, since this is an LX model and it isn't offered in red in Canada this is definitely the coupe's interior.

Braxford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Civic EX Sedan
Congrats dude, really. I am still on my lease of a 2015 EX Sedan, and would've pulled the trigger on a Sport Hatch had it come with 3 deal breakers for me.

1) 7-inch Touch screen (Sport comes with the LX 5 inch)
2) Sunroof! A must-have in Southern California. I use mine daily.
3) Honda Lane Watch. This little gizmo changed my life. I love being able to quickly address my blindspot. In fact, it saved me from a near-disaster one time. So it's worth it.

Kitachi94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic lx
Just picked up a 2017 Civic Hatchback Sport. First time owning a Honda and am loving it so far. My other car is a dodge neon Srt4 and I was worried the Civic would feel woefully under powered but the little sucker gets up and scoots. Any other Hatchback owners around yet?
IMG_1100.JPG
IMG_1101.JPG
Never underestimate Honda enjoy

chubbz05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT, 2010 Honda Odyssey EX
Just curious, did you get the CVT too?

TT-00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sport Hatchback
Just curious, did you get the CVT too?
Yes, no manual any where yet, dealer only had 3 on the lot an EXL, an LX and a Sport MSRP for the Sport $22,935 include destination but I got it for $22,070 before TTL.

joedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback ,1993 Nissan Altima,2003 Toyota Sienna
Country flag
Picked up my PMM Sport last night.
Congrats. Give us your feedback after initial impressions. How about some pics and exhaust sound bites. Honda Pro Jason said the Sport was his favorite Civic so far. Still waiting for my black Sport. Hope it gets here soon, getting antsy waiting. Enjoy your new ride.
Sponsored