Just bought a Civic Hatch Sport!

jedisrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
You can change the color on any hatch! Somewhere in settings, I forgot, but you get Blue, Purple, Red, Blue Green, and I think Green. Default is Blue Green
For me in my EXL-Navi that only changes the color on the display. It doesn't affect the instrument panel. Unless I am doing something wrong.
Sponsored

velocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For me in my EXL-Navi that only changes the color on the display. It doesn't affect the instrument panel. Unless I am doing something wrong.
I got a EX-L Navi too! But yeah you are right, I ran out to my car to test it for you. On a side note, I wish the push start button matched our display/instrument panel colors.

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks sweet.. what does the inside look like?

Just picked up a 2017 Civic Hatchback Sport. First time owning a Honda and am loving it so far. My other car is a dodge neon Srt4 and I was worried the Civic would feel woefully under powered but the little sucker gets up and scoots. Any other Hatchback owners around yet?
IMG_1100.JPG
IMG_1101.JPG

17Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CRV EXL AWD; 18 CRV EX AWD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got a EX-L Navi too! But yeah you are right, I ran out to my car to test it for you. On a side note, I wish the push start button matched our display/instrument panel colors.
I agree. The red start button doesn't go with the instrument display. Should look good with the red Sports displays, though. At least you can't really see it while driving because of the steering wheel.

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for posting but WTF is that, the radio?!?! I thought those was just on the Base.

Eddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R 2014 Pilot 08 Mugen Si
Country flag
Looks great! Congrats!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for posting but WTF is that, the radio?!?! I thought those was just on the Base.
The Sport (in the US) is basically an LX in terms of feature content. You get the base radio and 4 speakers, no sunroof, no variable wipers, no heated seats or side mirrors, no dual zone climate control, no lanewatch, no carplay, no push button or remote start, etc.

The car looks great and will perform a bit better than the other trims but that lack of content is a deal breaker for me

OP
OP
defsaturn6501

defsaturn6501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Yup that's it. I could honestly care less about tech gadgets in my cars so this setup is way more than I need. A sunroof I wouldnt mind though

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The Sport (in the US) is basically an LX in terms of feature content. You get the base radio and 4 speakers, no sunroof, no variable wipers, no heated seats or side mirrors, no dual zone climate control, no lanewatch, no carplay, no push button or remote start, etc.

The car looks great and will perform a bit better than the other trims but that lack of content is a deal breaker for me
Thanks, I'm really surprised we, Canada got a more feature packed trims. It's rare.

OP not knocking your decision I was just shocked how Honda went on about the design, lack they're of.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
The Canadian packaging definitely seems better IMO. Of course Europe gets way more than we do with things like adaptive dampers.

17Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CRV EXL AWD; 18 CRV EX AWD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here's my initial post after purchasing my Aegean Blue EX-L hatch. http://www.civicx.com/threads/2017-civic-hatch-review.5825/page-3#post-106599

My impressions after 2 weeks: it's incredibly fun to drive, comfortable, powerful, and full of features. I have 1K miles on it now, averaging 39 mpg. I commuted 50 miles round trip each day this week on a quarter of a tank. The interior is quiet, the craftsmanship is very nice. The touch screen has been a little glitchy a couple of times, and I've had to reboot it when the display freezes. I'm not a fan of the red lighted start engine button, but I can't really see it when I'm driving, so it's not a big deal. The headlights and fog lights have great illumination, even to the sides, compared to my previous car.

I love the black trim accents and the gray wheels. I have an all-weather cargo liner, which I would recommend. Haven't added anything yet, but plan to get a wind visor for the moonroof when I get the first oil change.

Several have asked about rear visibility--I think it's great, no issues.

I thought about waiting on the Sport Touring for the center exhaust, but decided the EX-L meets my needs. Love it and look forward to driving it a long time!
Sponsored