Just another FK8 from Atlanta! wEaK Squad

Morning Mahogany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type-R
Country flag
Good choice of wheels...stunning shots, looks slick in silver.

I’m digging this trend of ditching the 20in stockies...wheels & tires should be every CTR owner’s first mod imho.
Sponsored

toddrhodes

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR #16979, '18 Odyssey
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Good choice of wheels...stunning shots, looks slick in silver.

I’m digging this trend of ditching the 20in stockies...wheels & tires should be every CTR owner’s first mod imho.
Agreed and to be a little more specific, +40 or higher 18" or 19" wheels should be the first mod :)

azellius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR fk8
Country flag
Love all the photos here. Especially the Paul Miller Hurricane <3.
I'm in ATL as well, is there a local group page somewhere for meets and etc? Thanks!

OP
OP
wEaK Squad

wEaK Squad

*ATL*
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP FK8
Country flag
Love all the photos here. Especially the Paul Miller Hurricane <3.
I'm in ATL as well, is there a local group page somewhere for meets and etc? Thanks!
I think there’s a Facebook group or something. There’s a Tuesday night meet off Winward parkway at wild wings cafe. There’s typically ctr’s there too.

jetydosa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
Awesome pics!!!

Rated-R

First Name
Yohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R, 2014 MB C63 AMG, 2002 IS300
Country flag
Sick car sick job and amazing thread man. Couple people have asked but you haven’t answered. If it’s some sort of top secret I apologize in advance but would you mind sharing where we can purchase the spacers? For the OEM wheels that is, not the adapters

BTW was it stock camber or did you have to adjust when you installed the spacers ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
wEaK Squad

wEaK Squad

*ATL*
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP FK8
Country flag
Sick car sick job and amazing thread man. Couple people have asked but you haven’t answered. If it’s some sort of top secret I apologize in advance but would you mind sharing where we can purchase the spacers? For the OEM wheels that is, not the adapters

BTW was it stock camber or did you have to adjust when you installed the spacers ?

They were If I remember correctly, 30mm spacers made by Blox. They’re on eBay and worked perfectly. I did the alignment myself when I lowered the car and used a rear camber kit. I believe I ended up with about -1.7 on all four corners.