Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe, 2002 Acura RSX Type S, 2017 Suzuki DRZ400SM
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What's up Honda Bros???

On my quest to Type R style out my 2020 Civic Si.. I got the JDM J's Racing Type B red Honda H steering wheel emblem. It's an exact fit and looks amazing! All you have to do is clean the oem chrome emblem with some alcohol, dry and wipe clean, and then stick on the J's racing emblem.

I also purchased carbon fiber look steering wheel inserts for the buttons and an Si carbon look insert for the bottom from Amazon.

Yes, it's cheap and looks a bit ricer, but the faux carbon fiber Honda puts in there from oem does as well. My reasoning??? During spirited driving, I found myself accidentally hitting steering wheel buttons.. not cool! So with these sticker inserts it makes the buttons inset.. meaning a bit below the carbon look stickers. Boom!!! No more accidentally hitting steering wheel buttons. I've included a pic of the install..

Honda Civic 10th gen J's Racing Type B Red Honda H Steering Wheel Emblem 20201001_201100
Sponsored

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
What's up Honda Bros???

On my quest to Type R style out my 2020 Civic Si.. I got the JDM J's Racing Type B red Honda H steering wheel emblem. It's an exact fit and looks amazing! All you have to do is clean the oem chrome emblem with some alcohol, dry and wipe clean, and then stick on the J's racing emblem.

I also purchased carbon fiber look steering wheel inserts for the buttons and an Si carbon look insert for the bottom from Amazon.

Yes, it's cheap and looks a bit ricer, but the faux carbon fiber Honda puts in there from oem does as well. My reasoning??? During spirited driving, I found myself accidentally hitting steering wheel buttons.. not cool! So with these sticker inserts it makes the buttons inset.. meaning a bit below the carbon look stickers. Boom!!! No more accidentally hitting steering wheel buttons. I've included a pic of the install..

20201001_201100.jpg
RICER? How?? looks dope man

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
RICER? How?? looks dope man
Agreed I think it looks really good

Carbon fiber imo always looks good when it's done tastefully, I think when it starts to get ricey is when people put fake carbon fiber literally everywhere when they don't have any real weight reduction

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
Agreed I think it looks really good

Carbon fiber imo always looks good when it's done tastefully, I think when it starts to get ricey is when people put fake carbon fiber literally everywhere when they don't have any real weight reduction
agreed! like today on my way to work i saw a EX coupe. he really put an si badge that wasn't even on the correct side NOW to me thats a ricer :crazy:

OP
OP
SuperMotoManDRZ

SuperMotoManDRZ

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks good! I have the same red H and CF stickers on my wheel. But I changed out the whole wheel at the same time :p

20200203_004917_resized.jpg
Is that the buddy club wheel? Looks really good.

BoostinIX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Country flag
OP
OP
SuperMotoManDRZ

SuperMotoManDRZ

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well, my car is brand new.. only 600± miles.. I work overseas so it's in storage most of the time. I'll only consider swapping out the steering wheel when it actually needs it. Maybe after a few years of South Alabama heat and humidity..

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Don't the BuddyClub wheels say BuddyClub on the bottom?

Edit: Per his previous posts, it's the Handkraftd wheel.
Yup, Handkraftd. But Buddy Club has a similar one. There are some carbon fiber variations of this wheel on the market too!
Sponsored