ajsummers469

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
with my setup of DP, FP and J's SS yes drone around 3K. they just released a resonated version for decibel restriction in japan which i think will be low to no drone.
Got any sound clips
Sponsored

flipnrr

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r - 2004 S2000
Country flag
Got any sound clips
there’s already a bunch of videos out for the J’s exhaust and as always it differs from actual sound.

here’s a couple of videos i took earlier doing it windows up AC on one cruising between 2K-3K rpm and the other a quick pull but mixed with BOV sound.

OP
OP

ajsummers469

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
there’s already a bunch of videos out for the J’s exhaust and as always it differs from actual sound.

here’s a couple of videos i took earlier doing it windows up AC on one cruising between 2K-3K rpm and the other a quick pull but mixed with BOV sound.

Sounds really good. Thanks for that!

mr10kr7

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag

I'm thinking about going with the JS-T304W-K8-70RS version (I believe that's the one you have) but I'm also thinking about the street legal version. Could you tell me how many decibels your exhaust is currently at? It would help me get an idea how much different the street legal version is.

halohalomix206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SGP FK8 TYPE R, X5M, Mini Cooper S
Country flag
i have had it and hands down one of my favorite sounding. Mine was the cheaper version without the resonator. It's pretty loud and drones on the highway. If you have a long commute it can start to beat down on you but man it sounded great. The street version I have not heard in person but have been told that its pretty quiet. It has 2 resonators on it I believe.

Also fitment on one of the hangers gave me some issues and it also happened to another person i know who has it on his car now.

I currently have the Fujitsubo on my car and wish i got something a little louder lol

epryor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 RR CTR, ‘16 Audi Q5
Country flag
i have had it and hands down one of my favorite sounding. Mine was the cheaper version without the resonator. It's pretty loud and drones on the highway. If you have a long commute it can start to beat down on you but man it sounded great. The street version I have not heard in person but have been told that its pretty quiet. It has 2 resonators on it I believe.

Also fitment on one of the hangers gave me some issues and it also happened to another person i know who has it on his car now.

I currently have the Fujitsubo on my car and wish i got something a little louder lol
I originally placed an order for J’s exhaust but changed to Fujitsubo. With stock DP/FP, I agree 100% that it’s too quiet. However, a couple weeks later I had a catless DP and FP installed and man, I think it’s the perfect combination now!

Just so happened a local guy came by with J’s Racing exhaust and catless DP/FP set up the same day. That thing is LOUD.

halohalomix206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I originally placed an order for J’s exhaust but changed to Fujitsubo. With stock DP/FP, I agree 100% that it’s too quiet. However, a couple weeks later I had a catless DP and FP installed and man, I think it’s the perfect combination now!

Just so happened a local guy came by with J’s Racing exhaust and catless DP/FP set up the same day. That thing is LOUD.
nice, yeah I don't plan on getting a DP. I do have an FP to install still. Other than that i should've known the fuji would be super quiet. I had one on my previous s2000 and it was quiet as well. Overall the fuji is awesome in terms of quality and everything you would expect from them but it's quiet. and i honestly want something a little more louder. I'm looking to get the Remark spec 3 to hopefully change it up a bit.

mr10kr7

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag

I appreciate the help! My commute isn't that long, but I am stuck in traffic a lot of the time. Definitely don't want to spend $2k+ on something that is too quiet like the street legal J's exhaust. Going to have to decide if the drone is going to bother me.

halohalomix206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah to give you some perspective I was visiting my parents who are about a good 45 min drive away and once on the freeway it was just a constant drone. So if you can live with an exhaust like that the js is for you! It was awesome on short drives hahaha
Sponsored