arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
My answer was based on you buying a Ktuner from an Si owner. @arpypat solution works also should you buy it from a non Si owner
My answer was also based on buying it from an Si owner lol. It was converting a '17-18 Si file for the '19 Si ecu.

@Drake - you may have to contact TSP to see if they can convert a Non-Si TSP stage 1 file to an Si TSP Stage 1 file. They might do it for less than the cost of a whole new file.
Sponsored

OP
OP
amirza786

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
My answer was also based on buying it from an Si owner lol. It was converting a '17-18 Si file for the '19 Si ecu.

@Drake - you may have to contact TSP to see if they can convert a Non-Si TSP stage 1 file to an Si TSP Stage 1 file. They might do it for less than the cost of a whole new file.
Honda Civic 10th gen Joined the KTuner world 1589834322656

Yeah, I knew that. Sort of....

likewater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
BTW, after posting that the Ktuner "re-sets" to Map 1 after the car is turned off, I noticed that this is not required if the car is turned off for a short time. Not sure what that "short time" is, but this morning I set it to Map 2, drove for about 10 minutes, shut the car off to run into the ATM, came back out maybe 3 minutes later, started her up and out of curiosity, checked to see what map I was on.....Map 2 still.

Anyone else ever experience this?

MuffinMcFluffin

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Honda Civic EX, 2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
BTW, after posting that the Ktuner "re-sets" to Map 1 after the car is turned off, I noticed that this is not required if the car is turned off for a short time. Not sure what that "short time" is, but this morning I set it to Map 2, drove for about 10 minutes, shut the car off to run into the ATM, came back out maybe 3 minutes later, started her up and out of curiosity, checked to see what map I was on.....Map 2 still.

Anyone else ever experience this?
I wonder if it's the same allotted time that the car uses for something like SiriusXM playback.

For example, if you're on a station, you can rewind for as long as you've been on that station and the car has been turned on (and you often can if you change stations, but I have found times that is not the case as well, so I don't know what causes that). However, I remember listening to Game 6 of the WAS-HOU World Series, and I turned off my car to get a store pickup item from Target. When I returned and turned the car on, I was still able to rewind to listen to bits that I missed while I was inside. I was in there for less than five minutes, and maybe that's why it was still allowed.

Anyway, I'm just wondering if that's the same thing there. Maybe a computer in the car is still on somehow and storing temporary data in case it starts up again, and these might be two of those instances.
Sponsored