Join the petition to recall California Loud Exhaust .

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag

They came for my neighbor.
I didnt say anything.
They came for my Plastic straws.
I didnt say anything.
They came for my freedom of speech.
I didnt say anything.
They came for my CAR EXHAUST!
Heaven forbid that!! Not the exhaust oh god no... im gonna cry a river now... /end sarcasm.

Fight for your human rights before you fight for a fucking car. This is why CA is a lost cause. Cause souls like you in CA dont fight back until it effects you... apparently you drew the line at a exhaust...

Virtue signaling at its finest.

Vtec_Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They came for my neighbor.
I didnt say anything.
They came for my Plastic straws.
I didnt say anything.
They came for my freedom of speech.
I didnt say anything.
They came for my CAR EXHAUST!
Heaven forbid that!! Not the exhaust oh god no... im gonna cry a river now... /end sarcasm.

Fight for your human rights before you fight for a fucking car. This is why CA is a lost cause. Cause souls like you in CA dont fight back until it effects you... apparently you drew the line at a exhaust...

Virtue signaling at its finest.
Not trying to start an argument but at the end of the day...This IS a car forum :|
so I don't think anyone else would involve other political issues in this specific website, not saying your point isn't valid but just clarifying why the OP posted this specific issue with the law right now.

OP
OP
UnknownCTR

UnknownCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR SGP, Mercedes-Benz 2014 C250
Country flag
I didn't start the petition, I am supporting it along with others that are not automotive related. LE doesn't have proper training or tools to make accurate assessment as to the compliance of an exhaust.
Sponsored