• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: JL Audio C2-350X Center Speaker / Baffle

2NDW1FE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR, 2008 S2000 CR
Country flag
I recently replaced the front speaker and have an extra brand new kit for sale. The kit includes the speaker, the required harness and baffle. $90 shipped / paypal'd or $85 for anyone in the NYC area. Including a picture of my kit.
Honda Civic 10th gen JL Audio C2-350X Center Speaker / Baffle IMG_3060
Sponsored

19typer

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hey, I just installed this and was wondering what the baffle is for? I just screwed it directly in the stock location.

OP
OP
2NDW1FE

2NDW1FE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey, I just installed this and was wondering what the baffle is for? I just screwed it directly in the stock location.
It's to help keep any resonance from traveling into the dash and rather have it "echo" out towards the cabin. It helps form a tight mounting seal around the speaker and help reduce panel-to-frame resonance for better sound. Your for sale post actually reminded me to put mine up for sale since I just installed mine last week.

OP
OP
2NDW1FE

2NDW1FE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Do you know if this will be plug and play for the non-ctr/si sedan? If so, I’ll take it
That's a great question. I'm not sure but it's based on size, so if your front speaker is 3.5" like the CTR, then I don't see why not.

19typer

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
It's to help keep any resonance from traveling into the dash and rather have it "echo" out towards the cabin. It helps form a tight mounting seal around the speaker and help reduce panel-to-frame resonance for better sound. Your for sale post actually reminded me to put mine up for sale since I just installed mine last week.
Interesting, where did you get it?

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
Do you know if this will be plug and play for the non-ctr/si sedan? If so, I’ll take it
FYI - yes, I have the exact same speaker in my Si sedan. Super easy install, and imo it makes a noticeable difference.

If you want one, just create a WTB post asking if anybody's interested in splitting a pair. You'll find a taker quickly. That's how I got mine; worked out to about $73 for each of us, including shipping. This was via Crutchfield, which had the best pricing at the time.

EDIT: whoops, I see you already bought it. Next time I'll read the entire thread before commenting. I'll leave the info for any other potential buyers who might stumble into the thread

OP
OP
2NDW1FE

2NDW1FE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
FYI - yes, I have the exact same speaker in my Si sedan. Super easy install, and imo it makes a noticeable difference.

If you want one, just create a WTB post asking if anybody's interested in splitting a pair. You'll find a taker quickly. That's how I got mine; worked out to about $73 for each of us, including shipping. This was via Crutchfield, which had the best pricing at the time.

EDIT: whoops, I see you already bought it. Next time I'll read the entire thread before commenting. I'll leave the info for any other potential buyers who might stumble into the thread
It's good info. Also keep in mind you will need a harness adapter which does not come with the speaker as well as a baffle which isn't necessary but helps improve the sound even more.

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
It's good info. Also keep in mind you will need a harness adapter which does not come with the speaker as well as a baffle which isn't necessary but helps improve the sound even more.
Correct. Here's everything I ordered from Crutchfield back in May:
speakers
baffles
harness (free with purchase of speakers)
So, $127 + shipping, for a pair of each. imo it's worth the expense
Sponsored