JDM Thailand RS Grill Install

Blackcements

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 LX
Country flag
Thanks man, the plan is to do more research on the damage and the materials. Gonna get this black grill and that plastic off black piece, follow the directions of this thread. What sucks is gonna be the wait for the materials.

kqn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Post pics when you install. I'm looking to buy the same RS full grille set. Thanks!
Thanks man, the plan is to do more research on the damage and the materials. Gonna get this black grill and that plastic off black piece, follow the directions of this thread. What sucks is gonna be the wait for the materials.
I just installed mines yesterday and I used my old emblem and some decal glue.

Mistahoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GS350, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Accord Touring
Dude that looks amazing! Thanks for sharing. I plastidipped my ABP's front end, but replacing the chrome parts all together looks much cleaner and classy!!

StarCreator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX-T
Rear ended someone accidentally. There are about 2 pellet sized dings in it. I'm thinking it should be ok.
That looks like you need more than a new grill. I'd assume insurance is already involved since it was a rear end, so why would you not have insurance take a crack at it? Unless you didn't have comprehensive coverage...

kqn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here's a better picture.
Honda Civic 10th gen JDM Thailand   RS Grill Install IMG_1235.JPG
What I like about Thailand grill is that the gaps in the grill are a lot less than oem. Will do another picture this Saturday after I get my coilovers installed.

dudeitsdon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Country flag
Hey guys, just finished doing the grill installon my car. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like it sits as snug as it should and has a gap exposed. I can't seem to fix it... Anyone else notice this with theirs? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Honda Civic 10th gen JDM Thailand   RS Grill Install 20161017_191902

vikz99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX, 2015 Honda Pilot EX-L, 2015 Nissan 370Z Nismo
Country flag
so now that the hatchback is out and it has the black grill from factory... will that black grill fit into the non-hatchback civics?

MikeyMcFly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Hey guys, just finished doing the grill installon my car. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like it sits as snug as it should and has a gap exposed. I can't seem to fix it... Anyone else notice this with theirs? Any ideas on how to fix it?

20161017_191902.jpg
Did you ever get this fixed? I'm thinking about replacing my grill too but want to make sure it's not going to be an issue with fitment.
Sponsored