JDM Side Markers Lights for all 10th Civics

Rikdrt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, Honda Civic
Country flag
We have pictures here showing how to wire it for both colors. If you give me your Order # I can PM you them.

hey Procivic.....
I purchased the smoked LED ones.
I cant beleive there are no instructions or at least a video link somewhere. Been searching all nite for one online.

tcozier1

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch LX
Country flag
hey Procivic.....
I purchased the smoked LED ones.
I cant beleive there are no instructions or at least a video link somewhere. Been searching all nite for one online.
Hey man that’s kinda just how it is with parts like this. Find a video for something similar to get it detached then unplug the light bulb. Then plug the black piece into the socket where the bulb was. Plug everything back into the big socket and stuff it neatly back into the little hole everything was in. I ziptied the extra wire to it but thats up to you. Once everything is in place just snap it back together onto the car. Any questions lmk.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
We ended up doing a wiring guide for the LED versions of these side markers. See attached PDF file.

Other than the LED wiring, the installation is extremely simple. It's basically just like taking the factory ones off and putting them back on again.

Attachments

MuffinMcFluffin

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Honda Civic EX, 2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Do you guys prefer the bulb or the light strips? I haven't really seen too many comparisons of both.

MuffinMcFluffin

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So my... um... "clear" side markers just came in...

Honda Civic 10th gen JDM Side Markers Lights for all 10th Civics AXwxkX

Looks the same, yea??

Honda Civic 10th gen JDM Side Markers Lights for all 10th Civics 44852_1036___LSM-CV16CLED-VS

Not only do they appear to be a different color, I didn't realize the LED strip ones are a completely different design than that of the bulb ones.

This is why I hate online ordering. Now I'm going to have to return them and wait to see that they don't fuck up again, but on top of that I hope I don't have to pay shipping returns either. Much easier to just walk into a store, pick out what you want, and if that doesn't work then just return that as well.

Does the Si come with clear bulbs or amber? Because JDM is saying "you can use your stock amber bulbs," but every DIY installation video for these side markers I'm seeing shows they are replacing a white bulb with an amber one they ordered. I might have to buy this thing off Amazon instead if the car doesn't already come with an amber bulb.

Last edited:
OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You have to remove the plastic to verify the color, but they do indeed look darker than they should. Please email [email protected] so we can investigate it. If anything is wrong, we'll of course take care of it at no cost!

In terms of the design, the LED strip ones will definitely look different due to the need to place the LED strips within the side marker housing. At night, they really look pretty cool, as you can see in the pics.

MuffinMcFluffin

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You have to remove the plastic to verify the color, but they do indeed look darker than they should. Please email [email protected] so we can investigate it. If anything is wrong, we'll of course take care of it at no cost!

In terms of the design, the LED strip ones will definitely look different due to the need to place the LED strips within the side marker housing. At night, they really look pretty cool, as you can see in the pics.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I did send an e-mail last night.

Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to shop elsewhere though, because the regular ones (which I want now) do not come with the amber bulbs and neither does the car. I will just get them off Amazon instead.

Thank you so much though! They sure do look purty regardless.

MuffinMcFluffin

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So my right side marker doesn't fit. My left one does, but my right one does not.

And it's not just the side marker, but also the amber bulb. The bulb is "too big" to fit in. When I don't have the bulb in, I can put the orange side marker back on (no duh), but when it's in I can't fit the orange one. The clear one that I got doesn't fit in whether the bulb is in or out, original or new. Again, the left side marker and its bulb fit with zero issues.

This isn't the one from this store, it's ones from Amazon. I didn't know where to post this though to see if anyone else has ever had anything like this happen to them.

MuffinMcFluffin

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I guess I am going to give the LED strips another shot, only this time I hope I get the clear ones that I ordered instead of the side ones.

Is installation for the strips a troublesome/scary thing for somebody who doesn't really know how to install parts of any kind? I don't want to break my vehicle doing it...

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So my right side marker doesn't fit. My left one does, but my right one does not.

And it's not just the side marker, but also the amber bulb. The bulb is "too big" to fit in. When I don't have the bulb in, I can put the orange side marker back on (no duh), but when it's in I can't fit the orange one. The clear one that I got doesn't fit in whether the bulb is in or out, original or new. Again, the left side marker and its bulb fit with zero issues.

This isn't the one from this store, it's ones from Amazon. I didn't know where to post this though to see if anyone else has ever had anything like this happen to them.
It sounds like those Amazon one are defective, especially since one side marker fits. Very strange.

fc two

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
integra gsr integra ls civic's
Country flag
Got mine on amazon and they fit well
Sponsored