Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Just to be clear, those links above are not for the LED strip version of the side markers. Those are the standard side markers with an LED bulb. They are comparable to the ones we sell for $39.95, which come with 2 LED bulbs (although you can use your stock ones too). These ones are plug and play. It's the LED Strip ones that require wiring.
Sponsored

soapctr

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Just making sure that this fits the Type R?
I know the website shows compatibility but just wanted to make sure.

Also I'm looking at the Non LED strip one. The 2 bulbs that come with the product, is it amber? and is it brighter than the stock ones?

Thanks!

MuffinMcFluffin

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Honda Civic EX, 2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag

Also I'm looking at the Non LED strip one. The 2 bulbs that come with the product, is it amber? and is it brighter than the stock ones?

Thanks!
I don't want to be wrong, but I believe the bulb is not amber. I think that's what made me order from Amazon at the time instead.

I came back to the LED strip ones though because then Amazon's right side marker didn't fit the bulb or get into the slot correctly (I'm sure you can see some previous posts where I bitch and moan about it lol).

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag

Thanks!
The side markers do fit the Type R, yes. The included bulbs are brighter than the factory ones, but not amber. The LED-strip ones can be wired to be 100% amber though.
Sponsored