JDM Honda Access Badges - Black Chrome

Poozles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatcback EX
Country flag
Would anyone be able to show or describe how to install these H emblems? Does the front emblem come ready to go with 3m tape, or only the rear? Is it really OK to break the old emblems when removing them?
only the rear comes with adhesive. the front comes with clips. you'll need to either break the front one off or open up the bumper to unclip it. I just broke off the front and cut heavy duty outdoor double sided tape to the shape and attached it. so far it has lasted 105 degree weather and heavy rain storms and "cold" mornings. Doesn't budge a bit but I am nervous about it falling off all the time. haha.

removing the front emblem doesn't really do anything so it's up to your personal preference.
Sponsored

CivicFan2020

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul
Country flag
Got these in recently...thought I'd share!

Have these for 4drs and 5drs. Genuine Honda products :D

IMG_20180210_112057.jpg

IMG_20180210_111703.jpg

How can I get a set? Do you also have any that say SPORT? I would like to get one of each for the back of the Sonic Gray Pearl Honda Civic Sport I will be buying in the next few months. Please reach out to me so I know how much they are, and where I need to make a payment.

I am looking for the back "H logo, the CIVIC and the SPORT all in the glossy black.

Thanks.

MaTtKs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone tried the black chrome CIVIC badge on a coupe? I installed the front and rear H’s, but am hesitant on the CIVIC due to the lettering being larger than the stock coupe lettering.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
How can I get a set? Do you also have any that say SPORT? I would like to get one of each for the back of the Sonic Gray Pearl Honda Civic Sport I will be buying in the next few months. Please reach out to me so I know how much they are, and where I need to make a payment.

I am looking for the back "H logo, the CIVIC and the SPORT all in the glossy black.

Thanks.
Sport front/rear “H” and “civic”

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is this civic badge the same size as the hatch?
The front is the same for all 3 platforms, but the rear on sedan and hatchback is different. The size of the rear H emblem on the Coupe is same as the front.