JDM Fog Lights

barbapapa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R Championship White
Country flag
Hey everyone , I see there are the yellow JDM fogs and Blue JDM fogs. I think the yellow are a bit more expensive and also more common. What is the deal with there being 2 different types of JDM Fogs?

Those that have the fogs, do you think it was worth the $400+? Thinking about this as my next mod.

Thanks
Sponsored

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
They are basically the same price. The reason more people choose yellow is just personal preference. One isn’t more rare than the other. There are 2 options because most other countries have better accessories than North America. They are pretty readily available but the $400 price point doesn’t make it a great mod.

OP
OP
barbapapa

barbapapa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
They are basically the same price. The reason more people choose yellow is just personal preference. One isn’t more rare than the other. There are 2 options because most other countries have better accessories than North America. They are pretty readily available but the $400 price point doesn’t make it a great mod.
appreciate it, still deciding if I want to mod the engine or not

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey everyone , I see there are the yellow JDM fogs and Blue JDM fogs. I think the yellow are a bit more expensive and also more common. What is the deal with there being 2 different types of JDM Fogs?

Those that have the fogs, do you think it was worth the $400+? Thinking about this as my next mod.

Thanks
I bought mine from Blackhawk Japan, was about $320ish with shipping and the harness included. The blues ones I believe were marketed for the GK5 Honda Fit, they just happen to be the same size as the yellow ones marketed towards the FK8. I love mine, the look was well worth it. Just be warned they don't have better light output or any other benefit.

OP
OP
barbapapa

barbapapa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I bought mine from Blackhawk Japan, was about $320ish with shipping and the harness included. The blues ones I believe were marketed for the GK5 Honda Fit, they just happen to be the same size as the yellow ones marketed towards the FK8. I love mine, the look was well worth it. Just be warned they don't have better light output or any other benefit.
they included the harness free of charge or do I need to buy separately?
thanks

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
they included the harness free of charge or do I need to buy separately?
thanks
Have to add it to your order the lights on there own we’re like $278, plus $15 for the harness and the rest for shipping.
Sponsored