Jacksonville, FL

Osiris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L, 2014 Toyota Highlander, 2011 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
Saw some folks (or their civics) at the Cars and Coffee meet a couple weeks ago. Looking Great!!!

cstephens79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L, 2016 Kia Sorento SX
Vehicle Showcase
Just checking in to see if you guys made it through the storm. I'm off of Hodges near JTB. Haven't lost power and no damage to report for now. Wind is still gusting pretty good but so far we made it through.

arb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
In OP; power went out at 5:30pm. Strong winds still but luckily I'm not located near large trees. Glad it's almost over.

Just checking in to see if you guys made it through the storm. I'm off of Hodges near JTB. Haven't lost power and no damage to report for now. Wind is still gusting pretty good but so far we made it through.

OP
OP
timothyjay

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I live in Fernandina Beach, and our neighborhood is untouched except for power outage (according to our neighbors). We evacuated to be safe and went to middle Georgia, but should be heading back tomorrow.

My old place where I used to live (parent's house off Atlantic/Kernan) seem unphased. Lots of winds and rain, but no power outage.

Hope everyone is "hunkering down" and staying safe. Sadly, we can't say the same thing about the Jacksonville Pier :(

OP
OP
timothyjay

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone by any chance have the surging issue with the CVT models and had it successfully serviced at local dealerships? I took mine to Coggin and because I have an aftermarket intake and exhaust installed, they claim they can't diagnose it.

JeffB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, keep, mustang,C20
Hey guys, just bought a new 16 Civic. I'm in Ormond Beach but in the Jacksonville area monthly. Picked up a silver sedan with black leather and 1.5T. They said I got the best deal that they ever did because it is a 2016 and a lot of 17's on the lot. Not sure how good it was.

FlaDiaz22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #00418
Country flag
Hey guys, just bought a new 16 Civic. I'm in Ormond Beach but in the Jacksonville area monthly. Picked up a silver sedan with black leather and 1.5T. They said I got the best deal that they ever did because it is a 2016 and a lot of 17's on the lot. Not sure how good it was.
welcome!!

vonlaser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
Hi! Been poking around and figured I should sign up and bump some Jacksonville.

I finally finished my Jetta TDI buyback yesterday and walked next door to buy my ride home. Left with a Black Hatchback 6MT Sport. Wish they had the higher trims with the manual transmission, but I'd rather have the fun mechanics instead of fancy electronics.

Charlesh0514

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 1.5l Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
I was thinking of getting the Hondata flash pro but just curious if anyone knows a place in town where I can get the upgrade and just pay a price for that instead of spending over 300 for a 10 minute upgrade, haven't checked yet to see if anyone has a dealer flash pro but figured I'd ask around in here.

Corno1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic EX
Hey everyone

Orange Park checking in. I got a17 lunar silver metallic civic ex December 31st. Probably the last car avenues sold in the year. So far I have been really enjoying my ride. Of course some jerk already scratched up the back side with their bumper. Any help on that would be appreciated. The only complaint so far is wind noise coming from the driver side. Anyone have this issue? My 04 civic was pretty silent.

I have gotten a ton of great info here. Thanks

burntgauge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 RR Hatch Sport 6MT/'04 WRB STi
Country flag
Saint Johns. '17 RR Sport Hatch 6MT. I also drive a '04 Subaru STi in WRB

CivicSi84

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chrysler 200
Country flag
Saint Johns here as well, got to finalize my lemon law on my 200 then I'm going to pick up a Si sedan. Likely will get it from Honda of the Avenues as a friend of mine works there.
Sponsored