ChefRyeSi

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan / 04’ CRV EX 5MT
Country flag
a fbo protuned Si will sit happily at 250whp on a slightly aggresive tune that is very DD friendly. I recommend that highly
Sponsored

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Now is a horrible time to buy a used vehicle but the best time to sell. Check Carmax and Carvana to see what they offer. I just checked Carmax for my 20 Sport and they showed $27,600. I only payed $21k for it but I don't have another car lined up until the GR86 starts dropping at dealers. Hope it's soon. I say sell ASAP if you are unhappy and have a backup vehicle.

ChefRyeSi

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan / 04’ CRV EX 5MT
Country flag

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Country flag
If i'm being honest, theres not many cars under 30k or so where you can get 40+ mpg and still be quick. I think that's what is is so great about these cars. Yeah they aren't fast, but plenty quick especially with a tune and still get 40 mpg or more. To me that's a win-win and something I wouldn't give away so easily unless you can afford a next tier up in terms of performance. But then you trade away mpg...

I'd say if you want something quicker and still decent mpg, maybe an Accord 2.0t? Put a Type R turbo with a tune and it's low 5s or faster. Even stock it can do mid 5s 0-60. Losing on some gas mileage, but the accords still are pretty fuel efficient and quite a bit faster. Also a lot of room, and better infotainment and such. I've been thinking of it myself, but wanna see what new Integra is first

04sthemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI, 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Country flag
I daily drove my pickup for 8yrs. It used to be a high 12 sec 1/4 mi runner so going to a civic, performance wasn’t an still isn’t my biggest concern as far as going in a straight line. With that said my si(bone stock) has plenty of passing power, an gets about 20 mpg better w/o trying hahahaha

like I’m sure somehave already said, you do all the performance stuff an 90% the time you still want more. Or after so long you get used to it an want more.

tacocat

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
a fbo protuned Si will sit happily at 250whp on a slightly aggresive tune that is very DD friendly. I recommend that highly
I love my car but even at 250whp the car is peppy but with the other cars on the road... it's still slow. When a Honda passport runs 14's in the 1/4, you're just a heatsoaked intercooler away from getting beat by a stock SUV.

redcoats1976

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic coupe,2015 camaro RS
Country flag
now is a good time to sell but horrible to buy.you could use your backup car and wait for the auto shortages to go away,save in the meantime and pick up an LT1(V8) camaro which is basically a stripper SS.
Sponsored