Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
Unfortunately I said this but he came back with -yeah my c class is more expensive than that cheap honda highest trim and even the accord highest trim, he was acting like he's some rich dude, I think this is how typical mercedes and bmw drivers are though especially the younger ones, they think act like they made it in life by having a mercedes or a bmw
Yeah, he just sounds like a dork that cares more about the front emblem than the actual car. Not worth interacting with.
Sponsored

BoxsterSteve

still plays with cars...
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Porsche Boxster S, 2018 Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
He has a chip on his shoulder, it's just a C class after all.
And a shit-ass 4 cylinder entry level Benz to boot.
He should stick to impressing the floozies at the trailer park.

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
People ask me all the time what my car is. My answer is always "Its just a Civic hatchback". I doubt anyone has ever gotten out of their car at a red light to take a picture of his C250. He can suck it. LOL...
Your likely correct on that because I’ve had ppl take pictures of my car SND it has such limited exterior mods!!! My thought when ppl stare is “it’s just a civic” in my head and I laugh

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
I love my Civic! I own a GR Supra as well, and I like them both equally. The civic SI is comfortable, and has plenty of power for a daily driver. Fuel prices are not going to drop in the next few years. The only thing that bothers me about the Civic coupe, is that it's a pain to reach back and grab the seatbelt, and I'm not even a fat f*ck.
Use the left hand to grab the belt, home slice.

bcrichster

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport 2.0L, 1998 Civic LX D16-MiniMe
Country flag
Gotta come back with a witty/clever comeback, to make em feel even more stupid than the comment they just made….
Imo, Mercedes is like an iPhone.. Pretty + Expensive junk.. you couldn't give me an expensive car for many reasons, the prime one being maintenance costs and lack of available mechanics who can actually work on said vehicles. Really tho, try to find a legit Mercedes shop in America, they few and far between. For real..

bcrichster

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I love my Civic! I own a GR Supra as well, and I like them both equally. The civic SI is comfortable, and has plenty of power for a daily driver. Fuel prices are not going to drop in the next few years. The only thing that bothers me about the Civic coupe, is that it's a pain to reach back and grab the seatbelt, and I'm not even a fat f*ck.
The seatbelt heights are adjustable..

OP
OP

Gerry

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-L
Country flag
"It's just a Civic."

So you are admitting that your overpriced, less reliable car was beat by "just a Civic"??
I should've said- wait so your luxurious expensive fast Mercedes just got beaten by just a cheap civic? That would've piss him off more, lol

Vitamin_R

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 2005 C230K
Country flag
So I was racing this mercedes c250, and I won against him, after I won he said chill out its just a civic, do u guys get annoyed when people say this? And what would you say to someone who says this to u?
Mustang guys get triggered when I call their engine a weed whacker because it has a higher redline lol

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Prob have sold more civics in the last 10yrs then Mercedes whole line combined ha
Actually I see more Mercedes and BMWs (especially at Walmart and Dollar Tree parking lots )than I see of 10th Gen civic coupes at least in south west Florida

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Unfortunately I said this but he came back with -yeah my c class is more expensive than that cheap honda highest trim and even the accord highest trim, he was acting like he's some rich dude, I think this is how typical mercedes and bmw drivers are though especially the younger ones, they think act like they made it in life by having a mercedes or a bmw
The sad thing is that these people that buy ( actually mostly lease)Mercedes and BMWS think they have the perfect automobile because they paid more maybe that was so 20 or 30 years ago. But today both auto manufacturers have assembly plants in the US mainly in right to work states their are mass produced just like a honda Civic and a Toyota corolla and a Hyundai Elantra. What makes these so-called German engineered cars expensive is the name heritage of yesteryear quality especially Mercedes today Mercedes cars are the most unreliable cars the cheaper Japanese are th most reliable cars on the road today

bcrichster

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Mustang guys get triggered when I call their engine a weed whacker because it has a higher redline lol
My GF's dad bought a mustang foxbody convertible. I asked him if he likes citrus (?) and he sold it within a few wks! ? I feel can make that claim because I had one, once. And it was nothing but problems from the day I got it till the day I sold it. ..I was a fan of Ford until that car, btw. Now as y'all know, I drive Hondas and don't wanna work on anything else, even if I'm forced. ? My gf understands and now drives a Honda too, without any repair complaints from me ?

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
My GF's dad bought a mustang foxbody convertible. I asked him if he likes citrus (?) and he sold it within a few wks! ? I feel can make that claim because I had one, once. And it was nothing but problems from the day I got it till the day I sold it. ..I was a fan of Ford until that car, btw. Now as y'all know, I drive Hondas and don't wanna work on anything else, even if I'm forced. ? My gf understands and now drives a Honda too, without any repair complaints from me ?
Although I will never buy another Ford or US made vehicle the Fox platform mustang was the foundation of the mustang being a good driver car. Mustang was always base off a economy car unit the newer generation 641/2 to 73 was a falcon 74 to 78 pinto (74 being the only year the mustang wasn’t available with a V8) 79 to 93 fairmount 94 to 2005 a modified
fox platform to be honest the 1984 to 1986 SVO mustang was the only decent mustang of them all IMO. Now owning a Honda Civic I won’t go back to a Ford
Sponsored