Gerry

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-L
Country flag
So I was racing this mercedes c250, and I won against him, after I won he said chill out its just a civic, do u guys get annoyed when people say this? And what would you say to someone who says this to u?
Sponsored

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
So I was racing this mercedes c250, and I won against him, after I won he said chill out its just a civic, do u guys get annoyed when people say this? And what would you say to someone who says this to u?
I never got mad. Every time I raced a car and beat them some would say that. Theyā€™re just trying to say that to make themselves not feel bad. I donā€™t think bad of civic so yeah.

rwk226

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW 535xi N55
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
First off, what's the problem with a Civic? It's reliable? Made to last? Has lots of aftermarket platform? Parts are cheap? You can work on your car yourself? Too common/tons on the road? 1) You can customize your car, and 2) I see tons of base model Mercedes, too :rofl:

Dude's got an ego cause he spent close to double the amount of money on a car that isn't faster than a Civic. Sure, a Mercedes may be nice and all, but after being in Range Rovers, Cadillacs, BMWs, and other high end cars, I and many people I know love how simplistic but comfortable the interiors of the upper trim Civics are. Civic =/= a Mercedes in quality, but I wouldn't buy one personally.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I honestly wouldn't care. I mean I love my car. If others think it's ugly or slow or a piece of garbage, I could care less.

04sthemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI, 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Country flag
Iā€™d prob run my mouth too if I got waxed by a civic in my Mercedes ?, Iā€™ve had buddies give me shit for having the civic saying itā€™s a girls car. I 100% could care less what my friends think let alone some tool in a Benz, people got to much an ego now a days an it shows. If I can get a run in with a stranger Iā€™m happy regardless the outcome ?

04sthemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI, 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Country flag
Prob have sold more civics in the last 10yrs then Mercedes whole line combined ha

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
sounds like the dudes salty he spent all that money to get waxed by a civic lol

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
A while back I had a guy in an older Accord V6 coupe go all road ragey on me when he was having trouble keeping up with me for whatever reason. Once I was comfortably ahead on the highway, I saw him weaving in and out of traffic to catch up. When he did I was in chill mode and refused to engage the guy at that point. He was flailing his arms and flipping me off. Priceless.

People do not take kindly to losing to a Civic. ;)

Last edited:

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Iā€™d prob run my mouth too if I got waxed by a civic in my Mercedes ?, Iā€™ve had buddies give me shit for having the civic saying itā€™s a girls car. I 100% could care less what my friends think let alone some tool in a Benz, people got to much an ego now a days an it shows. If I can get a run in with a stranger Iā€™m happy regardless the outcome ?
A few people talked shit to me and they had mustangs. So thatā€™s the real girls car. One of them had a convertible one too so I had field day letting man know he had the real girls car. He almost hit me with his purse after he couldnā€™t take it.

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
He has a chip on his shoulder, it's just a C class after all.

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would say ā€œitā€™s just a civic thatā€™s faster than your carā€ or something like that. I love making witty remarks like that when someone tries to insult me lol
Sponsored