It's been a while, how's the leather?

Calicoasta06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 accord exl
I know there was a thread a while ago about leather, but now it's been a while. How's the leather holding up? If you have photos, please share.
Sponsored

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Don't have photos, but I bought mine about 4 months ago, just under 8k on it. Leather's holding up great, no discoloration, just a bit smoother on the driver's seat vs. the passenger's seat from breaking it in. No color transfer from jeans, etc. so far.

OP
OP
Calicoasta06

Calicoasta06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 accord exl
Don't have photos, but I bought mine about 4 months ago, just under 8k on it. Leather's holding up great, no discoloration, just a bit smoother on the driver's seat vs. the passenger's seat from breaking it in. No color transfer from jeans, etc. so far.
Have you done anything to clean it?

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Sean2903

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
i have about 16k miles on the car almost 17k and i must say that the leather is holding up very nicely still very comfortable and still looks as good as the day i bought it.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Chiming in at 24k here. Looks as fresh as day 1. Stands up to my ass sliding against it multiple times each day. Gets my seal of approval :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Calicoasta06

Calicoasta06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 accord exl
i have about 16k miles on the car almost 17k and i must say that the leather is holding up very nicely still very comfortable and still looks as good as the day i bought it.
Thata great to hear, currently i am at 1600 and was concerned over the side bolsters.

OP
OP
Calicoasta06

Calicoasta06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 accord exl
Chiming in at 24k here. Looks as fresh as day 1. Stands up to my ass sliding against it multiple times each day. Gets my seal of approval :thumbsup:
Thats awesome, are there any butf imprints?? I had this problem and brought it to thr attention of the dealer.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thats awesome, are there any butf imprints?? I had this problem and brought it to thr attention of the dealer.
Nah, if you were to compare it to a brand new one it literally shows no wear/imprints/discoloration. It may just be a trait of the hide yours is made from.

mno86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Holding up pretty well. The butt cushion bolster in the driver's seat closest to the door is stretching a bit from getting in and out but it's minimal at best.

I've only conditioned them a few times- need to stay on top of that.

OP
OP
Calicoasta06

Calicoasta06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 accord exl
Nah, if you were to compare it to a brand new one it literally shows no wear/imprints/discoloration. It may just be a trait of the hide yours is made from.
Thanks, i filed a warrenty claim on it to see if they will replace it. Should know in the next week.

dblshock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Coupe touring WOP Toyota T4R '06
Handy to slip right on in over the leather side bolster..I'm all good.

Sean2903

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Does anyone know if the leather in the 2016 honda civic is the same as in the 2016 accord? sat in an accord at the dealership deff. the next car i will be getting when i'm done with the civic but the leather felt more well premium in my opinion. could have also just been because of the bigger seats.

OP
OP
Calicoasta06

Calicoasta06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 accord exl
Does anyone know if the leather in the 2016 honda civic is the same as in the 2016 accord? sat in an accord at the dealership deff. the next car i will be getting when i'm done with the civic but the leather felt more well premium in my opinion. could have also just been because of the bigger seats.
I could be wrong but from what I remember when sitting in the 16 accord, it was a bigger seat, and the leather was not on the side bolsters like the civic. I could be wrong, but I do believe that was the case. Also the civic has perforated leather, the accord does not.
Sponsored