It's about time! Introducing CanadiaegeanBlue's brand, Unity Performance!

Jay_Tech

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Thank You! Excited to share all the updates here :)

Thanks Derek!

Power mods are great, but I really just love driving at any speed, feeling the car super glued to the ground, steering inputs are immediate yet precise, and if I have to do a run down to Mexico then it must be stable.

Not a lot actually, you can see what's highlighted as the two areas which were trimmed, and the hole which was expanded
1603323744135.png

Here's a look with the cover off
1603323996627.png

Unfortunately, I cannot fit the Rear Torsion Bar with the AWE Touring Exhaust, despite the bar having a bend to accommodate the muffler. AWE's muffler is so large and sits all the way up high blocking the bar. @Thusee has it on his Si with the 27won exhaust, and pretty much all other exhausts including stock, and AWE Track (without the rear muffler) will fit.

In terms of effectiveness it does help reinforce the rear subframe so there are benefits, but if you're looking for the most effective rear suspension upgrade I would have to say Rear Sway Bar. I just switched from the Whiteline 22mm (which was a massive upgrade from the 18mm Si bar), to the Whiteline 26mm and yeah this thing will easily oversteer! The 27mm Whiteline Solid FSB (factory Si = 27mm hollow FSB) was just added to help neutralize the balance :)

1603324295310.png

3ft wide, 6ft long table in my trunk :)

1603324696574.png

That's such an honor, thank you so much for having them ready to go! Share a picture here :D

Rick, good to see you on here!! So happy that you're loving both items, and yes both are so subtle yet so effective in just cleaning up the lines on the car :)

Woo, so happy to see you here as well brother! For sure, hope you're loving the AWE Exhaust :) How many kms did you put on since install? Should be nicely broken in now!

Thank You! @Thusee and I will definitely have a good comparison debate on BBK's to share with everyone :)

1603323732338.png
Absolutely loving the exhaust! Got only about 500-600 kms or so on it so far and haven't really noticed a difference so I dont know if it is broken in just yet but I'm definitely enjoying it! Especially when driving under bridges lol

socalicho

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Congratulations!!! I wish the best of luck on your new adventure!!!...but back to business any plans on when the matte carbon fiber flat bottom steering wheel will be back in stock? :)

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Congratulations on becoming a vendor!

It's because of you I decided to go with the Brembo Genesis retrofit kit. you have previously answered my questions before and have obviously proven its reliability with your usage.

With that being said, have you considered maybe making your side markers switch back with the turn signals? I want to change the look of mine and I really like your style, but the ones that I have currently also switch to Amber when the turn signal is engaged. I would definitely jump on this if you decide to ever release a version like that ?

Mine for reference:
Honda Civic 10th gen It's about time! Introducing CanadiaegeanBlue's brand, Unity Performance! 20201021_085608

OP
OP
Unity Performance

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Congratulations!!! I wish the best of luck on your new adventure!!!...but back to business any plans on when the matte carbon fiber flat bottom steering wheel will be back in stock? :)
Thank You! I'm hoping sometime in November, just awaiting updates from my manufacturer rep :)

Congratulations on becoming a vendor!

It's because of you I decided to go with the Brembo Genesis retrofit kit. you have previously answered my questions before and have obviously proven its reliability with your usage.

With that being said, have you considered maybe making your side markers switch back with the turn signals? I want to change the look of mine and I really like your style, but the ones that I have currently also switch to Amber when the turn signal is engaged. I would definitely jump on this if you decide to ever release a version like that ?

Mine for reference:
20201021_085608.jpg
Happy to have helped, hope you're loving the kit! I'll put mine to good use on Saturday at a track day :)

In regards to the sequential side markers, yes I teased them a few months back and hoping to have them ready to go before the end of the year!

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Congrats on your success. I just bought a suma rearview from you!

OP
OP
Unity Performance

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Congrats on your success. I just bought a suma rearview from you!
Thank You for the support, Scott! I should have more stock of the SUMA Rearview mirror next month :)

That, along with the Side Mirrors definitely helped improve overall drivability in terms of ease and comfort of knowing what's behind and beside me.

OP
OP
Unity Performance

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Absolutely loving the exhaust! Got only about 500-600 kms or so on it so far and haven't really noticed a difference so I dont know if it is broken in just yet but I'm definitely enjoying it! Especially when driving under bridges lol
I noticed switching over to the ACT Street Clutch this past weekend that the engines revs up a lot quicker, which in turn makes the sounds coming out of that exhaust even sweeter!

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Grats again on the brick and mortar Humza!
Sponsored