It's about time! Introducing CanadiaegeanBlue's brand, Unity Performance!

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Hi everyone, it feels weird yet awesome re-introducing myself to this section in particular as most of you already know me as CanadiaegeanBlue / Humza. This section in particular is my favorite online community, which I'm sure my browser history can prove!

Finally letting out the big announcement, I'm joining CivicX as a vendor! Due to advertising guidelines and limited capacity myself I couldn't share this sooner, but over the last 1-year I founded and have been growing Unity Performance steadily to being recognized as a reputable vendor in the 10th Gen Civic community! It all started with doing small Group Buys in late 2018 for Side Marker Lights, launching the brand in September 2019 to expand my offering to new parts, and here we are still growing as this month I secured a 1,200sqft location that was serve as storage, storefront, local pickup, and a studio space to be able to create content!

I say we because @Thusee and I became great friends through our local car community, and he will also be joining me at Unity Performance ? If you've gone through our extensive build threads, you can see we've had the opportunity to install and test a whole range of parts over the years! The value we hope to bring to you all is that you're speaking with and supporting fellow enthusiasts who's aim has been to share knowledge through our own research and testing, guide you on what's best for your build based on your goals, and create a pleasant purchase experience pre and post-sale.

Our website is https://unity-performance.com/, and the parts list is steadily growing as we ramp up now that we have the space to store and showcase more items! Definitely have a look through to see what's available, shoot me a message if you don't see something available that you'd like to get a quote for since we can access most parts for the platform already and better yet make sure it's the best fit for you, and share with us what you'd like to see us working on because we want to keep elevating the platform for everyone!

Definitely click Watch on our section because this will be updated frequently with all the updates on our Si's, Unity Performance updates, new products, parts reviews, and more:
https://www.civicx.com/forum/forums/unity-performance.116/

Honda Civic 10th gen It's about time! Introducing CanadiaegeanBlue's brand, Unity Performance! 1603426639605

I seriously have to thank this community because I've learned so much from everyone here that has contributed to my learning of not only the Si, but also testing the various aftermarket brands, various setups, and just in general a great collective of people sharing their passion for their car :)

Best,

Humza
Sponsored

Last edited:

Phillyp17

First Name
Phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
You are the vendor and I’ll be your number 1 advocate lol! But congrats Humza. Your hard work and dedication is shown through your company! Keep doing what you’re doing and make your business grow!

LittleturboSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Congrats! :beer:Just dropping in to cheer for our Canuck vendor! Been seeing your name since day one. I don't usually mod my car but the items on your site are quite attracting!

OP
OP
Unity Performance

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Glad to see you've taken the leap to Vendor.

That update email a few weeks back was a nice touch ;)
Thank You! Wanted to earlier in the year, but COVID pushed back plans months and just catching up to a lot of pending items!

Side Markers are on their way to my manufacturer's rep for a QC check, then to me for my own QC check, and then I should start shipping out early - mid November as soon as they're in my hands!

You are the vendor and I’ll be your number 1 advocate lol! But congrats Humza. Your hard work and dedication is shown through your company! Keep doing what you’re doing and make your business grow!
Thank You so much, Phil! Doing my best to facilitate and keep up with the growth, these are exciting times indeed :)

Awesome! Do you have a section for the coupe? ??
EDIT: oh snap actually there is...lol
I haven't forgotten Coupes! The selection is growing, and feel free to message me if there's an item you'd like to give me the opportunity to help you get! Like I said, there's a lot more that we have access to, which Thusee or I have experience with first hand, and we can work with you to make sure we also stand by it!

Congrats! :beer:Just dropping in to cheer for our Canuck vendor! Been seeing your name since day one. I don't usually mod my car but the items on your site are quite attracting!
Thank You!! You know just as much as I how it is more challenging here for the aftermarket, but I'm certainly working towards closing that gap! The USA being 10x larger is my bigger market, but more are Canadians find out about Unity everyday!

In terms of part selection, I made sure that what I offer is what I would buy personally myself, and it's a formula that is working well :)

Very nice and congrats!
Thank You! :)

OP
OP
Unity Performance

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Some progress shots on the upcoming store - just moved in less than 10 days ago :)

It can be raging winter outside, but doesn't matter as Thusee and I can comfortably get our cars inside and share our insights, and showcase what's new. The Front is looking a bit empty, display stands and more are on their way!

Honda Civic 10th gen It's about time! Introducing CanadiaegeanBlue's brand, Unity Performance! DSC_0602 (1).JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen It's about time! Introducing CanadiaegeanBlue's brand, Unity Performance! DSC_0603 (1).JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen It's about time! Introducing CanadiaegeanBlue's brand, Unity Performance! DSC_0833.JPG

2020MSMcivicSI

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Congrats on the new store!

I've always liked how you stressed handling in your build as much as other mods.

And speaking of handling... I've always had my eye out for that ultra racing front lower brace but have been hesitant to buy because of needing to trim the undertray. How much of it has to be removed to make the bar fit?

For the rear torsion bar, did you notice a difference after install? This seems like the brace that would affect the car the least, but I could be wrong. Would you recommend even installing this without the trunk brace? (Don't know if I'll ever do the trunk brace as I have added the Canadian SI spare tire kit and don't want to loose more trunk space)

Turboblu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Si Blue, 15 Sedona (Shuttle Atlantis)
Country flag
Congrats, your side markers were the first mod I had for my new '20 Si. In fact I had it about 2 or 3 weeks before I even purchased the actual car, I knew I had to have them. Installed them about 30 minutes after pulling the car in the driveway from the dealer, and loved the look ever since.

Congrats!!!

Shonuff

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan/2019 CR-V/2012 Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
Congrats my man! Every time I sell an 10th gen and people ask me what to do, the first thing I tell them is to visit your site. Then show them my side markers and chrome delete!

Jay_Tech

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Congrats on becoming a site vendor! Had the opportunity to meet you and see the new shop when I picked up my exhaust last week. Looking forward to grabbing more and more goodies off you in the future!

OP
OP
Unity Performance

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Congrats Humza! Keep going!
Thank You! Excited to share all the updates here :)

Congrats on the new store!

I've always liked how you stressed handling in your build as much as other mods.

And speaking of handling... I've always had my eye out for that ultra racing front lower brace but have been hesitant to buy because of needing to trim the undertray. How much of it has to be removed to make the bar fit?

For the rear torsion bar, did you notice a difference after install? This seems like the brace that would affect the car the least, but I could be wrong. Would you recommend even installing this without the trunk brace? (Don't know if I'll ever do the trunk brace as I have added the Canadian SI spare tire kit and don't want to loose more trunk space)
Thanks Derek!

Power mods are great, but I really just love driving at any speed, feeling the car super glued to the ground, steering inputs are immediate yet precise, and if I have to do a run down to Mexico then it must be stable.

Not a lot actually, you can see what's highlighted as the two areas which were trimmed, and the hole which was expanded
Honda Civic 10th gen It's about time! Introducing CanadiaegeanBlue's brand, Unity Performance! 1603323744135

Here's a look with the cover off
Honda Civic 10th gen It's about time! Introducing CanadiaegeanBlue's brand, Unity Performance! 1603323996627

Unfortunately, I cannot fit the Rear Torsion Bar with the AWE Touring Exhaust, despite the bar having a bend to accommodate the muffler. AWE's muffler is so large and sits all the way up high blocking the bar. @Thusee has it on his Si with the 27won exhaust, and pretty much all other exhausts including stock, and AWE Track (without the rear muffler) will fit.

In terms of effectiveness it does help reinforce the rear subframe so there are benefits, but if you're looking for the most effective rear suspension upgrade I would have to say Rear Sway Bar. I just switched from the Whiteline 22mm (which was a massive upgrade from the 18mm Si bar), to the Whiteline 26mm and yeah this thing will easily oversteer! The 27mm Whiteline Solid FSB (factory Si = 27mm hollow FSB) was just added to help neutralize the balance :)

Honda Civic 10th gen It's about time! Introducing CanadiaegeanBlue's brand, Unity Performance! 1603324295310

3ft wide, 6ft long table in my trunk :)

Honda Civic 10th gen It's about time! Introducing CanadiaegeanBlue's brand, Unity Performance! 1603324696574

Congrats, your side markers were the first mod I had for my new '20 Si. In fact I had it about 2 or 3 weeks before I even purchased the actual car, I knew I had to have them. Installed them about 30 minutes after pulling the car in the driveway from the dealer, and loved the look ever since.

Congrats!!!
That's such an honor, thank you so much for having them ready to go! Share a picture here :D

Congrats my man! Every time I sell an 10th gen and people ask me what to do, the first thing I tell them is to visit your site. Then show them my side markers and chrome delete!
Rick, good to see you on here!! So happy that you're loving both items, and yes both are so subtle yet so effective in just cleaning up the lines on the car :)

Congrats on becoming a site vendor! Had the opportunity to meet you and see the new shop when I picked up my exhaust last week. Looking forward to grabbing more and more goodies off you in the future!
Woo, so happy to see you here as well brother! For sure, hope you're loving the AWE Exhaust :) How many kms did you put on since install? Should be nicely broken in now!

Glad to see this! Congrats!
maybe selling retrofit kits for Brembo brakes could be added to the parts list? ??
Thank You! @Thusee and I will definitely have a good comparison debate on BBK's to share with everyone :)

Honda Civic 10th gen It's about time! Introducing CanadiaegeanBlue's brand, Unity Performance! 1603323732338