• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Iowa Items for sale from a Civic Hatchback!

Musclebadger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Things are still for sale!

Hello all, I have sold my Honda Civic 2018 Hatchback and need to sell some items that I took off it.

Pricing - Everything is negotiable.
Filters - Free included with an order, first come first serve. Sold
Ktuner - $350 + Free Shipping - Sold
Wireless Charger - $40 + Free Shipping
Auto Dim mirror Kit - $60 + Free Shipping
Homelink Kit - $50 + Free shipping
Horn Kit - Sold
OEM LED Lights with Wire harness - Sold
Winter Tires with lug nuts - $600

Next is the wireless charger addon. It includes the cord and adapter to plug into the car. It just fits over top, there is no extra wire runs. It works great, there is a rattle inside when you shake it, but I have not had any issues.

Honda Civic 10th gen Items for sale from a Civic Hatchback! Wireless Charger

Next is the HomeLink garage door opener. Please see thread to figure out where to run the wires, I did take a picture on how I set it up, but someone has a diagram somewhere. I did my own custom job on opening the grills, and it is a dark gray. It will not match the car. I rarely look up there and wanted function over looks. I did clear out all the codes and the range are better than the remote garage door opener I had.

Honda Civic 10th gen Items for sale from a Civic Hatchback! Homelink

Next is the complete kit for the auto dim mirror with compass. I had a hatchback; the sensor is in the middle top piece of the mirror. I did not have any issues with the light being blocked by the spoiler on the hatchback. It comes with OEM Honda cable, and I included an extra plug with extra cable leads. Honda cable plugs into the panel underneath the steering wheel. I can search for the wire diagram, but I did take a picture. Please review site to find what exactly needs to be plugged in. I included the original plug I used; I had a heck of a time trying to get the leads out.

Honda Civic 10th gen Items for sale from a Civic Hatchback! Autodim Mirror

Last item are my winter tires. These are 16 inches, Bridgestone WS80’s. I used them only for two winter seasons, and only had them on when the temperature was below 40’s. There are no curb rashes on the rims. Only imperfections are where I where the lug nuts are. I am currently in Iowa and will be in Illinois this weekend. I do not want to ship but can investigate if needed. If this is a meetup, I will need cash on hand. No exceptions.

Honda Civic 10th gen Items for sale from a Civic Hatchback! Wheels all
Honda Civic 10th gen Items for sale from a Civic Hatchback! Lug nuts

Otherwise, everything else will be handled through PayPal. We can discuss what shipping is and the fees. I may cover the shipping, I may not. I tried to price reasonable with everything. I would say give me a couple days to get things shipped out, headlights are already in the box and ready to ship.

Thanks for stopping!

Edited: Adjusted numbers and shipping.

2 edit: Added pending sales.

Honda Civic 10th gen Items for sale from a Civic Hatchback! Horn Kit

Last edited:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im interested with the mirror dim but I don't know how to install that. Got a guide?

alainberni30

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
interested in the headlights. Can you dm me on IG @kingberni_ or you can reply here too. Thanks!