First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Hey guys,

I recently purchased a a honeycomb grille off of eBay. The listing had stated that it fit the 2020 models. However, when it came, it was way too small, and none of the clips lined up. There were also only 3 holes for the screws instead of the original 8. Is this because the bumper for the 2020 hatchback is different from previous years?

All the other listings also say they're for 2016-2018 so I'm kinda skeptical about buying from those sellers.
Sponsored

gdagreat

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic ex hatchback
Country flag
Hey guys,

I recently purchased a a honeycomb grille off of eBay. The listing had stated that it fit the 2020 models. However, when it came, it was way too small, and none of the clips lined up. There were also only 3 holes for the screws instead of the original 8. Is this because the bumper for the 2020 hatchback is different from previous years?

All the other listings also say they're for 2016-2018 so I'm kinda skeptical about buying from those sellers.
i had the same problem when buying a 2020 grill off ebay. i ended up buying locally @ socal accessories, not sure if they have it on their website.

OP
OP
FK7_Dylan

FK7_Dylan

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
i had the same problem when buying a 2020 grill off ebay. i ended up buying locally @ socal accessories, not sure if they have it on their website.
Was the one from SoCal the honeycomb one? How much was it?

jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Do you know what red Honda emblem size will fit this grill? Mine's on the way but i'm not sure if it will be the same size as you normally buy. The sedan normal one is larger, i think it's the 75700-TGH-A01.

I thought I had read somewhere that these aftermarket grills sometimes take the smaller one that I just bought for the rear 75701-TGH-A00. Want to buy one so I don't have to wait too long to put them all on at the same time but i'm not sure without having the grill on hand.

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
Do you know what red Honda emblem size will fit this grill? Mine's on the way but i'm not sure if it will be the same size as you normally buy. The sedan normal one is larger, i think it's the 75700-TGH-A01.

I thought I had read somewhere that these aftermarket grills sometimes take the smaller one that I just bought for the rear 75701-TGH-A00. Want to buy one so I don't have to wait too long to put them all on at the same time but i'm not sure without having the grill on hand.
The one from the 9th gen Civic you should use.

jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just an FYI in case someone buys this one like I did thinking it will work with the 2020, it won't. Mine showed up and I installed my red honda badge on it and went to go put it on the bumper but none of the clips or screw locations line up.
Working on trying to get a refund from the ebay seller on this but there saying the stock grille picture I sent them out of my two week old 2020 si sedan is from the 16-18's. I told him no my car just got built in the factory last month so there's no way. If you have a newer 2020 I'd say they must have changed something with the stock bumper and grille at least with the si.
Sponsored