joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
The noise doesn't really bother me, I just don't want it to be a sign of an issue. Seems to only do it when it is really cold or really hot out. Maybe it is the ac/heat going in and out to spit out the right temperature. I am sitting in my car waiting for food right now and my rpms are solid as a rock. Who knows. :dunno:
Sponsored

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
Anyone find a fix for this? I've been on tsp stage 1 and flashed back to Ktuner maps and now my idle is bouncing. Was hoping the TPS needed to relearn itself but no luck. I've never had this problem with the Ktuner maps until now....

I also noticed that SOMETIMES during a shift the Rev hang is still there according to my RPM staying and SOMETIMES Rev hang is gone and the RPM drops during shifts....

@KTuner

Last edited:

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
i think what causes that is something to do with the icav and coolant temps my si thats is tuned does it aswell as my wifes stock hatch its normal

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
i think what causes that is something to do with the icav and coolant temps my si thats is tuned does it aswell as my wifes stock hatch its normal
Strange though bc I can switch right back to tsp1 and it's gone. I've went back and forth several times and it only does it on ktuners maps.

Note this is the second time I've had Ktuner and the last time I never had this issue. Same updated version.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
Strange though bc I can switch right back to tsp1 and it's gone. I've went back and forth several times and it only does it on ktuners maps.

Note this is the second time I've had Ktuner and the last time I never had this issue. Same updated version.
There is nothing special about our tune that would impact that. I would bet your ECU is just adjusting based on environmental factors.

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
There is nothing special about our tune that would impact that. I would bet your ECU is just adjusting based on environmental factors.

That's why I'm confused because I let it idle for 15 mins, then drove normally for 30 mins to have everything relearn and adjust but it was still idling up and down.

Reflashed to your maps and everything is perfect.
Sponsored