• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California ISO - 2021/2020 Type R

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 M3, 2012 X5M
Country flag
Looking to purchase 2021/2020 Type R cash on hand not really in any rush and can wait until the next one generation if I can't find the right deal

Must be at or near 40k not interested in anything over unless it comes with some extras that make it worth it with very low mileage, I know there are a few listed here but not trying to cover the market adjustment paid by someone else // I know the market is bit crazy now but I'm very patient and don't mind waiting for the right deal to come along

Located in Southern California but willing to travel/ship basically anywhere in US

Good day!
Sponsored

friday9x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
If you're willing to ship or travel, why not call some dealers in socal? I was able to get my SGP 2021 brand new for 42k and I'm sure I could have gotten it lower if I grinded them for a bit longer.

OP
OP

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 M3, 2012 X5M
Country flag
I've called different dealers around the country I've visited a few and talked with them they all want markups even in person, just have not found one yet ... they all range from 2k-60k+

42k is still a marked up of 3k and your going to be close to 50k after taxes, years insurance etc when signing might as well think about getting an M2 at this price.

I really don't have a ton of time to chase dealers and I don't want it bad enough to overpay and search in this market, I got the new 11th gen civic for my wife and it is really impressive probably just end up waiting for the next type R, they already have the hatchback on order so likely will not go past next year for the type-R and I'm patient

Jerald671

First Name
Jerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Fk8
Country flag
I have a 2020 type r ralley red with 10k miles due to daily driven. Comes with full bolt on, hondata, and sitting on 18” regamasters. If your interested, I can give you a run down on what’s on the car as per bolt on
Sponsored