Is worth to buy driveway pressure washer

Kenn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CivicX Hatch
Country flag
Hi. Has anyone used a driveway pressure washer?
I plan to buy this cheap water broom, It can work well?
Thanks
Sponsored

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
I always found under carage washers a waste. I mean it is going to get dirty again....as soon as you drive it

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is your driveway really that dirty? What the heck is a driveway pressure washer? Your link didn't help much. Except, since it appears that both of your posts since joining are linked to the same website, I'd guess you are just trying to get us to buy your stuff.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mine is one that someone threw away. Most pressure washer people sit on the curb either just need a carb cleaning/replacement or they left water in the pump which froze over the winter and cracked the pump casing and can be replaced for about $100. I do pressure wash the driveway/sidewalk once a year to keep it looking decent. I’m not familiar with a ‘water broom’. They lower the pressure/water it moves... the slower it is in doing the job. I borrowed and tried to use one of those little electric ones and they weren’t worth the time it took to clean concrete.

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mine is one that someone threw away. Most pressure washer people sit on the curb either just need a carb cleaning/replacement or they left water in the pump which froze over the winter and cracked the pump casing and can be replaced for about $100. I do pressure wash the driveway/sidewalk once a year to keep it looking decent. I’m not familiar with a ‘water broom’. They lower the pressure/water it moves... the slower it is in doing the job. I borrowed and tried to use one of those little electric ones and they weren’t worth the time it took to clean concrete.
I think you missed my point.

zenren

First Name
Brenden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Tbf nobody knows why tf op is asking in the first place. I don't think it is going to keep his car any cleaner.
I don't think I know what your point is either

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Tbf nobody knows why tf op is asking in the first place. I don't think it is going to keep his car any cleaner.
I don't think I know what your point is either
My point was that I believe this newly added user is attempting to guise his advertising of a website to sell stuff, including power washers. Sorry I wasn't more clear before.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
My point was that I believe this newly added user is attempting to guise his advertising of a website to sell stuff, including power washers. Sorry I wasn't more clear before.
I use the water broom for the patio and pool deck it works great

zenren

First Name
Brenden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
OP
OP

Kenn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CivicX Hatch
Country flag
Is your driveway really that dirty? What the heck is a driveway pressure washer? Your link didn't help much. Except, since it appears that both of your posts since joining are linked to the same website, I'd guess you are just trying to get us to buy your stuff.
I got a coupon after my first shopping from that shop. If I can get a great discount from them, why not buying the products again? I need a washer and I have the coupon code, that is the reason!!!!!!

FifStreet

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 PMM Civic Type R '07 MR Fit Sport (RIP)
Country flag
If you are asking if its worth it to clean your car by pressure washer alone, my opinion is no. You will have a really hard time getting the brake dust off the wheels without some actual wiping or scrubbing.

Fountainhead

First Name
ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
For my cars I use an inexpensive SnowJoe electric. It can wash the driveway with one of those whirly wheel disc pressure washer add-ons but it's weak.
Works great for washing/rinsing my car and driving my foamer.
I hand wash with a mitt.
I'll borrow my neighbors Honda Gas powered to clean driveway. Anything weaker than about 4kPSI really won't get the job done fast.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My point is 1)there is constant opportunity to get a fine pressure washer for little/nothing a lot of times because tons of folks don’t know how to fix anything.

2)I have no experience with a ‘broom pressure washer’. A gasoline pressure washer does well on concrete. A electric wand-type does not move enough water at a high enough pressure to clean concrete well. If this ‘broom’ thing is an electric doo-dad that has a brush on the end of wand... I doubt it’d work well.
Sponsored